Ch. 1: The beginning

Ayaka's POV

A pleasure to meet you! My name is Ayaka Matsuno! The septuplet of the Matsuno family and the only daughter and sister of the Matsuno family. Right now I'm just a 14-year-old girl about to head off to high school! And that will be the start of my life from now on!

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ayaka's POV

I wake up to the sound of Mama coming up the stairs and opening the shoji wide open and walk in. "Ohayou!~ Time to wake up my little neetz!" She said happily, opening a window to bring in some air. I got up and put my futon away, then gave Mama a hug as I happily say, "Ohayou gozaimasu Mama!" with a big smile on my face. She hugged back and smiled even brighter than me. She let go and asked me to wake up my older brothers, then walked out of the room to get breakfast ready. I sighed and decided to change first. I grabbed my uniform and went into the bathroom.

As I began to slip off my unbuttoned shirt, I heard the door suddenly open. I snap my head at the door, to only find Osomatsu-niisan looking at me tiredly. I began to blush, making him snap out of it and blush angrily, then slam the door shut before shouting, "Lock the door next time moron!". I snapped out of it and changed quickly, brushed my teeth, did my really long hair, and left the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and went into the dining room to have breakfast. I walked to where Papa was and gave him a big hug while saying, "Ohayou gozaimasu Papa!".  He smiled at me and gently pat my head while replying with a "Good morning" also. I sat down at my normal spot and began to eat my breakfast. I smiled in delight and continued to eat.

I finished my food and took my dishes to the sink, then washed them. It was still early for the others to come down and eat, so I just decided to wait for them when they don't. I was about to turn around when I was finally done with my dishes, but I bumped into someone without noticing them. I rubbed my forehead and looked, only to be in contact with Ichimatsu-niisan. I bowed down slightly and said "I'm sorry" with a kind smile I always give to my brothers, then left the kitchen. I was walking down the hall to get my bag when I saw Ichimatsu-niisan's neko. I looked at him (Don't remember the gender) and rubbed behind his ears, hearing a small purr come out of the orange cat. I walked off and grabbed my bag, then my shoes and slipped them on with ease.

I waited for a couple of minutes and finally saw my niisans walking to the shoji and sliding it open. They put on their shoes and I walked out, them following close behind. I turned around and waved at Mama who was at the doorway now, then walked off with my brothers and stayed close behind them.

We were crossing the street to get to school. The light was red, and Karamatsu-nisan decided to not look at the light and walked. I heard a truck coming, alerting me to get him away from the car. I dropped my bag and pushed him away, causing the both of us to crash onto the hard ground. Even though I was smaller than them, I chose to lie on the hard floor while he was barely on the ground. I felt a heavy weight on my body and heard the truck make a stop. The man came out of the truck in a hurry and asked if we were okay. Karamatsu-niisan was on top of me so I used all of my strength to push him up. I felt the heavy weight off of my body and nodded at the man with a kind smile. "We're okay! Don't worry about it!" I said happily, but inside, I was in pain. My back was aching from the impact. My arms felt heavier than usual and my right ankle was hurting. The man looked at me in pure shock.