Ch. Eight: Arguments and Fights Outside of School

Osomatsu's POV

It was break time and I was just walking down the hall holding my phone. Today was the same as always, go to different classes after homeroom, lunch, break, after-school programs, and so on. I look up from my phone and see Choromatsu in my view. I put my phone in my pocket and head over to my younger septuplet. Before I even reached Choromatsu, I was shoved to the side and hit my shoulder against the closed windows in the hall. "Hah! Watch where you're going, weirdo!" I hear a guy who looked like a delinquent give me an evil smirk as he walked away with his laughing gang or whatever. I just shrugged it off and walked to where Choromatsu was.

I was on the roof laying down as lunch came by. The breeze was pretty nice up here, along with no one up here but me. It was pretty much peaceful up on the rooftop until I felt a foot come in contact with my stomach. I made a small yelp from the pain and rolled to my side wrapping my arms around my waist. I look over my shoulder to see the same group of guys who looked exactly like delinquents. "Great" I muttered quietly to myself. "This is our rooftop, piss off," one of them told me as they kicked my side. I get up and smile at them. "Jeez calm down, I don't plan on fighting anyone over the rooftop, I'll get out of your way if that's what you want," and with that, I left the roof without saying another word.

I was now on the second floor heading down to the boys' locker room. I continue walking down the stairs to where I see all of my brothers and sister, and we all head towards the locker room.

Everyone was outside in the track area wearing our gym clothes and waiting for the teacher to give us our instructions. We were first told to do a self-stretch and then to get ready to run laps. Everyone was really slow on the 5th lap so I went on ahead and finished the rest of my laps. After I stopped, I went over and sat down waiting for others to finish running, but soon enough saw Karamatsu come my way to sit down with Jyuushimatsu a few seconds later. Not long after I see Aya walk over and sit between Jyuushimatsu's legs. "Massage?" "Yes please, Niisan," I hear her respond and Jyuushi began to rub her shoulders with less of his upper body strength.

Ichimatsu made it with Choromatsu and Todomatsu so we all sat together and waited for the others to sit down. A couple of guys were already sitting down and were whispering and taking small glances at us while laughing a bit, but I let it slide and continued to watch the rest of the class run. 

Everyone finally finished their laps and now it was time to play. I get up and stretch, "Okay~ Who's ready for some soccer?" I ask the guys. About a quarter of them agreed to play but the others said that they would sit out and come in if someone gets tired. I look over to Aka and asked "What about you and the girls, sis?" she looks over to me and gives me a small grin. "The girls don't like playing sports, so I'll keep score for you guys," I give my little septuplet a grin and pet her head giving her a "Thanks lil sis" then leave to choose captains and teams.

School was finally over and all I had to do was wait for my siblings, so I went ahead and went to the rooftop to just lay down. Once I reached the rooftop I went to my usual spot and laid down.

I was laying down listening to the cold wind in the air as I kept my eyes closed, but that ended when a foot made contact with my stomach. I grab hold of my stomach and groaned in utter pain. Who could that be now!? I look up at the same group of guys, laughing at me with a smug looks on their faces. I sat up and looked up at them with a small innocent smile. "Look guys, this may be your rooftop and all, but this isn't your territory. It's still a school for all of us to go anywhere when it's free," after saying that, it looked as if one of them was about to punch me with their pole. I felt sweat trickle down the back of my head and kept the same smile plastered on my face.