Ch. Four: The deal and the plan of the hunt down

Ayaka's POV

'Did I hear them right?' I saw the time and saw the clock say 3:00 pm. I walked over to them and took the phone.

I put the phone to my ear and felt a new feeling I have never felt before. " Hello? Who is this?" I asked the person on the other line. "Now now. I should be the one to ask that," I heard a man on the other line say. "Alright then. My name is Ayaka Matsuno. The septuplet youngest and the only daughter. Now who are you," I asked, hearing the venom course through me. "That is none of your concern-" "It is my concern! If I am correct, you have my two older Niisans with you right now!" I could tell that my Niisans were shocked at my new tone. "Well little girl, I want to make a deal," the man answers me. "What is the deal?" I asked him. "Marry me, forget your older septuplet brothers and never speak of this again," I could feel my blood run cold. "And if I don't?" I asked impatiently. "Both of your brothers die," I felt my heart about to shatter from what he had just said. "Aka, can you hear me?" I gasped at who it was. Choro-niisan and the others came closer to me to hear. "Oso-niisan, Kara-niisan, are you hurt?" I asked the two on the other line. "L-listen to us Aka. Please, forget us, move on. We'll be f-fine. Th-this is for the best," I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces from what they said. I felt hot liquid flow from my eyes and fall. "No, we can't do that!" I yelled at the other line of the phone. "Listen to them. I'll take away the part of them dying if you just accept it and marry me and never speak of this to anyone," I heard the man say. I knew that my Niisans were crying on the other line, they were hurt, and I can feel it.

"Now you listen to me," I told the man, my voice turning cold and heartless. "If I find you, I will kill you. Make my Niisans suffer and treat them like your property and toys, then forget about me agreeing to marry you if they are not in one piece," I could tell that the man was mad from what I just said to him without even hesitating. "Tsk! You bi-" "And if you ever so much cuss me out right now I will make sure that my friends come with me to give you the pain you gave to my Niisans! My friends are right beside me right now and know every single word you are saying to me and my Niisans right at this moment," I cut him off. And I was not lying, the girls were on my left side with the look of 'kill' as they listened to me talk to him.

I waited in the other line for him to talk again, but all I heard were muffled screams in the background. I can tell that all of our pupils had shrunk at the moment by the sound of our friend and Niisans's muffled cries. For the second time, I knew that my heart was shattered into a million pieces again after being put together.

The screams had stopped and the man was panting. "Did you hear that?" We all heard him ask with the sound of accomplishment. None of us answered him. "Hmph! Guess you all did. Your brothers are unconscious right now, but when they wake up, there will be more than their cries," I heard him say. I can tell that he was smirking from the look of his work. My body felt dark and empty, my heart was shattered to a million pieces, I felt so many negative emotions flow inside me, and I felt a sadistic and masochistic feeling flow through me. I cracked a smile, but the smile I'm making right now was not happy and kind, no. This smile I had plastered on my face wasn't innocent, but sadistic, and crazy. Everyone was backing away a little bit once they looked at my smile. "-giggle- I see!~ So you kidnap my Niisans, leave a note that is in my hand right now, tell us that you want a deal, and make us hear our Niisans' and friends' screams and cries of pain," I knew that the man was shocked at my sudden tone because he was not even talking. "You've got some nerve to do that to my Niisans~"

I began to giggle at the sound going dead on the other line. "I'll make sure your life is hell after what you've done to my Niisans," I told the man. I knew my Niisans were shocked when they looked at me in the eyes, 'cause when I looked in the mirror, my eyes looked insane and my pupils were paler than usual. "Once I find you~ -giggles creepily- you'll regret ever hurting them Iku," and with that, I hung up and looked at them with a dull expression. "Let's start a plan" Choro-niisan said for me. I wanted to cry so badly, and it seemed that Choro-niisan and the others got the hint. They hugged me tightly and comforted me. I covered both of my eyes with my hands and gasped for air, crying my heart out. My heart hurts and it felt like my whole world was ruined. I needed them here.