Chapter 5 (L)

Liliana p.o.v

'Oh hi nice to meet you' I said reaching out my hands but she just looked at it,and replied

'Like wise, so Zander how have you been' she changed the topic turning her full attention on Zander eyeing him in a non ex way. My subconscious hissed at her hands on Zander shoulder.
I just sat at my side of the booth then she slides in beside Zander talking about her dad business with Zander although he looked somehow uncomfortable.

And I just sat there looking down at laps playing with my fingers.
Then I heard someone calling my name,I looked up and it looked like Zander was asking me something.

'Liliana I have been calling you' he said,looking like he wanted me to say something.

As I was about to answer him,my phone vibrated in my purse ,I brought it out and saw it was Sammy. I picked up

I heard her drunken voice, slurring her words
'Lily bear is it you,uhhh I need you to come pick me up, i think there's a cute hot guywho wants to take me home but Iwant toremember us having sex(She whispered),I want to be soberrr 'she said laughing like a crazy woman.

'Sammy slow down what do you mean you are drunk and you want to have sex' I asked her lowering my voice

'Yeah imm-kinda drunk Lily bear can you please come pick me up ,Or do you want me to go home with a handsome man that's totally turning me on,ohshiiii Lily he is walking up to me'she said then ended the call.

I just looked at my phone then looked up,Zander was looking at me waiting to ask what is wrong.

'Sammy is drunk and want me to pick her, I have to go now, nice to meet you again Alexandra uh I have to leave now Zander,have a nice night"looking at zander.

And I stood up moving out of the booth,I didn't realise was that Zander was following me .

He reached the reception table and gave them a nod,and chased after me when I went out the door.
He grabbed my hand and turned me around,and said

'Why are you leaving so soon,I know you want to go to Sammy but why did you look at me like that' he asked me

'How did I look at you Zander, I'm sure you were pretty much enjoying you little chat with your ex ,I have to go now to meet Sammy'. I said moving away from him.

He grabbed my hand again and said
'let us go together '.

he left no room for arguments then dragged me by my hands to his car, opened his passenger car door,I got in and closed the door.

He started the car and drove towards the bar, I'm glad it wasn't too far away,I hope Sammy is alright.

We reached GOLD SPOT and he parked his car.
And I came out if the car and walked inside the bar looking for Sammy.
I then walked to the bar tender I can't remember his name or if he even told us his name.

' Hey,uh hi do you remember me and that my friend that were here earlier". I asked him

'Oh yeah I remember you,and you friend Sammy right, I saw her around the back talking to one dude like that,more like flirting with him or to each other not sure".he said.

For one thing he talks a lot I just needed a lil deets then I realised I had to answer or say something

'Oh thanks will go check on her now"..I said then turned around and did not see Zander anywhere.

"Shii now I have to search for two people".

I went to the back trying to retrace where I came from earlier then saw a door in some kind of a hall way ,this place looks more like a hotel than a bar, so many doors to my left and right, the I looked to my right and saw a door that read EXIT.

I reached the door and opened it,saw Sammy sucking face with some guy, might be the one she was talking about.

"Sammy !!!..." i yelled her name,She immediately stopped and smiled widely at seeing my face and came towards me to hug me so tight leaving the guy she was totally making out with. He just stood there watching.

Then Zander came from behind me surprising us ,looked at me, then at Sammy and at the guy who still stood where he was and haven't moved an inch from his position.

Then Zander called
"Lorenzo diaz" . Which snapped Lorenzo from his shock state,he then looked at all of us with surprise written on his face.
So it turns out Zander was best friends with Lorenzo from hiģh school.
"Why are all the geek and nerds we knew from high school, so HoTT now with a capital HOT".Sammy said.. giving Lorenzo the flirty eye like she calls the "Hot gaze"...in her words.

Then I said,"I'm going to take Sammy home now, I already called an uber, Goodnight zander".
I looked at him ,then he insisted he takes us home
"No it's really no need ,it looks like you have a lot of catching up to do,nice to meet you Lorenzo".I said looking at Lorenzo who was talking to Sammy and she giggled .
I'm so going to use it against her when she's sober.
"Sammy let's go ,the uber is right here now" I told her while grabbing her arm pulling her to the cab.
Sammy turned back and shouted at Lorenzo

"Call me".

Then she entered first,Zander called me and came closer to me and touched my cheeks
And said

"Next time it's you and me, I promise"
What happened next surprised me

I felt his lips on mine in a slow but passionate kiss. I felt my knees get weak through the intensity of the kiss. Sammy Then shouted

"Woooooooooooow finally she gonna get some".

We pulled apart and I had to hold the handle of the door to get stable ,he then put his hands on top of mine and pulled it open and helped me in and said.

"I will call you, good night Liliana and Sammy ".He said with a grin on his face.

The driver drove off.

"It was surely a Longgg night". i said with a smile on my face and my hand on my lips.

_____€______€_________€______€______€______€_€

So many things ahead to remember
Done❤❤😛