chapter 7 (Z)

Enjoy dedicating this to Romance
stanley_leo

Zander p.o.v

At the restaurant, I thought we were going to have our alone time then Alexandra came crashing in on everything I wanted to tell liliana.

It's crazy that I just finally met her after 7 years and all I could think of was to kiss her lips and not say a word about it.

When Alexandra came,I felt liliana was sad about it.she didn't say a word till when someone called her.Then she stood up to tell me she had to leave to get sammy.

After I kissed her this night...I feel like i shouldn't have.But she didn't decline it.

Now at the bar of my club,drinking my worries away. My phone rang and I didnt pick up.Then it rang again ,decided to pick this one up.

I checked the callers name and it was dad.Im sure to remind me of our deal,A stupid deal,
i made last month when I was high on alcohol.

That is why you should never make any wise decision when intoxicated.

"Hello father,".I said

"Hello to you too son,I thought we discussed that u should start calling me dad". He said sarcastically.

"And I remember me saying till pigs can fly.
What do you want father".I said in a nonchalant way.

"So I am calling concerning Mr Davis deal arrangements, he's coming to the company tomorrow and I need you be present for the meeting ".He said in his deep baritone voice.

"I will be present for it". I replied. Cutting the call.

"What a jackass".I said,taking another sip of my whiskey light drink.

"Mi Amigo".Lorenzo shouted.

"Hey".I said taking another sip of my drink.

"Hey dude give me a glass of whiskey and another glass if what he is having,must be strong right,I'm in need of those right now. Did you get my order?." Lorenzo asked the bartender .

And the bartender replied with a nod.

"What's got you down? ,I thought you would be in cloud 9 for the fact you just met you life crush".he said in his mixed accent.

"My..life crush ..ha ha".I answered laughing.

"You have a way with words Ren".I said.

"I'm glad you can actually smile now,cause you face was looking so down when I came in".he said.

"Yeah,I am down now after a call with my father". I told him.

"Ha ha you still call him father,like dude it's been long ,you have to let it go and was the call about that deal you agreed to when you were drunk from my birthday dinner" he said

"Yeah and now I have to go to a meeting tomorrow to talk about it...I don't know why, he just derives joy in seeing me unhappy". I said

"Hey Jack or Zack give me another shot or give me the whole damn bottle".I said.

"Stop drinking man and talk to me,".he said.

"Why cant you just stand up to him,you are not in High school anymore man,you have to tell him No...and that you love someone now."he answered.

"And who told you I love someone now"? I asked him.Then turned to him raising a brow at me.

"Pfft.who doest know of your little or I think more than a little crush on liliana".he threw the question back to me.

"So how is the interview going". I said trying to change the topic immediately,I always feel some kind of way when we talk about liliana.

"Yeah so I got so many different applicants and I was able to make out some who qualify,i set the date to monday,it will be preferable that you be present for it as you are the CEO of the company,don't you think so".

"Yeah I will be,I really hope we find the goods ones this time,we don't want to make the same mistake by employing criminals". I said remembering how one of my employees betrayed me and sold some of my important informations to the press and to our rivals company 'silverlinks enterprises '.

"And also you have to remember Dante shaw is planning to buy the new shipping company that is for sale and we have the upper hand on this one because the owner who is selling his shipping company is none other than your father golf club best friend,Mr Asher Orlando". He said while taking small sips from his glass.

"Yes I remember Dante just goes for everything that I want to go for ,it's like a competitive mechanism for him to always compete with me for everything, and it has been the same way since we were in high school".

"Yeah". Lorenzo said while getting up.

"So mi amigo, don't think to much about anything and it's fucking late and I have to message Sammy about where I am,you know Sammy right".he asked me.

"Yes I do,liliana friend and my high school classmate,i think im seeing double l,its getting blurry ".

"Okay then,I'm off dude, don't drink too much and most definitely do not drive yourself or rather let's leave together now."
"Not taking no for an answer,c'mon let's move,".
He carried me to his car and drove me to my house,and practically threw me on my bed and I think slept beside me.

_____________________

Not entirely a full page and words but I did it
I'm back for now guys....thanks for reading my book
Enjoy a new chapter