Chapter 6 (L)

Liliana p.o.v

Waking up at the sound of someone grunting loudly isn't the best way to wake up.

The worst part is if the person sounds like a barfing whale (don't know how that sounds but it's pretty close).

Finally getting up and looking beside me to see if Sammy was still asleep,and she was.She always gets like that if she didn't eat dinner.

I decided to make something for both of us to eat ,I headed first the bathroom to brush my teeth then washing my face.went to the kitchen to look at what she has and I'm shook ,she's out of food except for some eggs and a pack of bacon.I started cooking then Sammy decides to make an entrance.

"Oh my what smells good like this,Shit my head,it feels like someone ran over me with a truck " .she said while sitting on the stool near the kitchen table.
"What do expect when you drank like madman from wall street " I said laughing ,she just gave me a death glare.

"Here's aspirin for the ache" I said, then served both our food and on the stool beside her ,gave her bacon with some side eggs and mango juice I found in the fridge.

"When last did you go shopping for groceries,cause your fridge is empty" I told her

"Yeah The bakery has been so stressful that when I come home ,I just jump on the bed and call it a day"..she said with a mouthful of eggs spitting a little on the table.

I just gave her a look of disgust and she just shrugged and continued on with her food.

"So last night huh?"..I said giving her a side look
She just avoided my face at her face. She covered her face with her hands.

"Please don't tell me about it,like literally Don't tell me about it". She said still Facing her head down.

"You know I love you but I just have to tell you, You went all out for Lorenzo huh?"I said holding my laughter. She raised her head glaring at me,
I'm sure she knows I want to laugh at her so badly.

"Okay just laugh,you know you want to badly,
She said. My laugh broke out,so loud it had me banging my palms on the kitchen bench.

"Uh, That's enough now,What about you with Zander huh" she said raising her brows up,My face burning up in different shades of red.

"Omgggggg..if on..ly..you cou..ld see.yo.ur face now lily" she said in her fit of laughter, she continued.
"You're all shades of red,Why?".she asks.

"Uh nothing,"I try to ignore her impenetrable stare and it's getting a little hard. So I just break it and look at my fingers.

"So what are your plans now,Biatch your in NEW YORK" she yelled and then held her head to try and ease her aching head.

"Shiii why did i just yell".she asks her self while I'm trying to hold my laughter.

"Sometimes you act like a dumb blonde,who bakes the most sweetest cupcake ever". I say to ease her glare because she knows,I'm trying to hold my laugh.i just cough instead and answer her question.

"Eh so I have been thinking why don't I get a job and pay half your rent then when I'm stable which I'm currently not, I can move out and get my own place,What do you think".
I stood up going to where I placed my stuff and get out my laptop and set it on the kitchen table and started searching for job employment agencies New York .com(p.s I don't know if it's real or not.lol).

"Well I heard from on of my favourite customer that there was a job opening at uhmm...i cant really remember it's name uh" she said squeezing her face in a very not normal way.

"Uh Sammy you okay?."I asked her

"Yeah just trying to remember the name he told me ,I think Goat,or holds or I think I have got it it's Gold Enterprises yea I remembered "She said smiling in a very annoying way like she knows something and she doesn't want to tell me.

"Uhm okay,and did you just say Goat like an animal Goat seriously, you are a weirdo I hope you know that a very crazy weirdo like Billy in high school remember and how do you know this? "I say to her
And we just busted out laughing
"Hahaha I am NOTHING like Billy wells in high school he was really weird like a psychotic weirdo,and besides I was just reminiscing about what Lorenzo told me....oh shiii".She said

"Wait you have been seeing him around your bakery for a while now haven't you "?.I ask her

"Yeah a few times,maybe he has a sweet tooth and likes cakes or he likes me,well I think it both "She says shrugging her shoulder like it's the most casual thing that has happened.

I am just stunned that she has met the guy she blatantly called a stranger yesternight and how she was probably going to have sex which i just realised that if I and Zander hadn't showed up she probably would have.

"So what did your ,I quote "favourite customer say about it,did he by any chance give you the website to register or something ". I ask her and she just stood up and went to the living room to pick up her purse and ransacked her bag of every content in it.Like searching for something and kept mumuring to her self "where did i keep the paper" and the she found what seemed like a folded rough sheet and read the words out loud.

"Dear Liliana Jones we are pleased to announce that you have successfully completed your registration and The Gold Enterprises interview starts on
Monday 7th of May and bring all necessary documents to the interview
Goodluck"

she said then looked at me and said
"I think I registered for you already and your interview starts on Monday".

My mind just processed every word she said lone by line and when I was done ,I felt like my body was just possessed by a very very angry spirit.

"WHAT.IN.THE . ACTUAL.FUCK.DID YOU FUCKING SAY SAMMY." I yelled while gripping my hair tightly.

"Holy shii I have never like never ever heard you cuss that much before except that one day at the mall"she kept on babbling about things that are totally off the topic at hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME THAT LETTER YOU JUST READ TO ME BEFOR I COMMIT A RARE CASE OF A GIRL WHO WAS KILLED BY HER BEST FRIEND BECAUSE THAT BEST FRIEND REGISTERED HE R FOR A JOB THAT SHE NEVER EVEN FUCKING REMEMBERED TO FUCKING TELL HER BEST FRIEND"i yelled at her directly looking in her eyes.

And she was shaking,she hasn't seen this side of me in a long time and that is how she knows she really pissed me off.

£ £ £

Wow so I'm Done
And yeah No Zander yet in this chapter sorry😉
He will appear soon enough
And a lil bit of Sammy p.o.v too
And Lorenzo...he will get to speak

Thanks for reading my book
This chapter is full of humorous details of their high school.

Its going to be slow update 💕💕💕💕