Chapter 8 Interview (L)

Liliana p.o.v

"Prhhhh prhhh "...My alarm blaring literally near my ears, I rolled over and over to find where the sound is coming from ...and then I opened my eyes...and looked at the time that read 6:47am and then remembered I had an interview this morning and i got out of bed,so fast that I didn't know ,I fell and landed on my butt,

"Ooouu shittt" i screamed in pain and stripped out of my pyjamas while I remained in my bra and panties ,I went to my closet to the take a look at the clothes I practically skipped into my bathroom.

I jumped into the shower,After I'm done with bathing,wore my clothes (Okay maybe a little too much information haha).

I got dressed and rushed to the kitchen to see Sammy awake and drinking Coffee.

"AH look who is finally awake,"She said looking at me weirdly.

"Uh honey I'm not sure you know this but your hair is a literal mess".She said while loudly sipping her coffee.I rushed to my room to get the hairbrush i put on my bed.

"Thanks".

"I just forgot,I thought I did it after I took my bath but well I didnt".

I grabbed myself a cup of coffee,I saw sammy had leftover waffles on her plate,I just grabbed one and ate it.

" Uh you know you could have just asked me and don't forget you are kinda late for your interview, it's around 7am right." She said glancing at her kitchen clock.

"And now it's 7:15".

"Shiii you do know it's your fault,I'm like this now,I love you and all but please ask me before you sign me up for something I wasnt ready for,I wanted to get my head right before I find a job but I'm grateful about it and damn it 7:30..." I said. Running to the door.

Sammy shouted. "I'm sorry and I love you too..Goodluck".

she continues drinking her hot coffee on the counter like she didnt even talk to anyone,i just shake my head and walk towards the door and left.

I got there and entered the lobby ,I was suddenly hit with the cool breeze of the Air conditioning. I start to make my way to the reception table ,where a woman who looks like she wants to murder people by the enormous amount of makeup ,shes wearing.

I walk up to her desk, and see her filing her nails with no care in the world that shes on her job .

she asks me first before i can get any word out of my mouth,
'Good day, what do you want'.

'Uh ,Good morning,im here for the job interview, if you could point me in the direction that would be really helpful, Thank you'. I said,going straight to the point.

She just looks and me and continues to file her nails like no one was talking to her.she then lookdd up and replied

'Take the elevator to the 5th floor ,that is where its been held'. She said and went back to what she was doing.

I begin to make my way to the elevator, where i see people who look like they are dressed for the interview too.

"Hello,please do you know where the interview is been held."

I look down to see this petite woman wearing an over sized coat actually speak to me.

'Hi im also here for the interview,we can go up together '.

'Oh Thank you..Im so nervous'.she said
The elevator doors chimed opened and everyone gushed in.

We got to the fifth floor and saw a lot of people in corporate attire sitting on benches on the wall side.We had to ask where to get our name tags from..After we got it we were number 23 and 24 .

And i also got to find out the petite girl name is Rosie but prefers people call her Rose...well she is as pretty as a rose,so we got to our seat number and sat down and created little conversations to keep our selves busy until our names be called.

'So you found your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend who is also your sister'.i asked her to get the story she was telling me.
'Yes ,it hurt so bad,it happened only a week ago,i was rushing to his house to tell him i was accepted to come for the interview today,so we could celebrate but as i got there,I entered his house ,then heard a slight giggle from his upstairs room,I decided to go see who that was. I treaded slowly up the stairs ,so the squeaky sound wont be too loud. As i got there,opened his room only to see my sister also my best friend on top of my boyfriend kissing and they were fucking naked,i didnt want to make any noise but as i closed the door ,it made a sound and my useless boyfriend looked up and saw me,Then i ran out so fast,he even ran after me to say what That he was freaking sorry ,that fool i punched him in his stomach and kicked his thing and left'. She finished saying.

I didnt know what to say but to tell her 'I am so sorry and that i understand, its a shitty feeling'.

Then they called Number 23 and we both looked down on our number tags and saw it my number.I started to nervously sweat through my palms .Rose saw i was nervous and held my hands and told me it will be alright.

I started to believe her and walked straight to the interview room,held the the door handle and opened the door.

And i stood in front of the board and walked to the seat placed in the middle of the room and sat down.

My Name is Liliana Jones and would like to apply for the job of Business affairs.

______________________________
Hey Happy New year .
Havent written since last year
Hope you guys like it
Feel free to comment and
Ps i dont know how and interview works but i hope its kinda close.
Please press the star button just below if you like it
Thanks 😍🤗