♧(тняєє)♧

Today is the fucking day.

Tom felt pretty confident. Today he was going to confess his feelings to Ryan.

Watch out Hollywood, Spiderman is coming out..

He greeted Ryan on set like usual.

"Hey Ryan I was wondering if I could talk to you later?" Tom said shyly.

"Oh sure." Ryan smiled like usual and went back to his phone.

This should be a peice of cake.
「•」
It was time for them to do that scene.

Tom felt a lump in his throat that made it painful for him to talk. He got in his suit, Ryan in his. They got positioned for the scene.

The scipt had read for Spidey to be shoved up against the wall and kissed roughly by Deadpool, then it cuts to another scene of them..you know.

Fuck this is gonna be so awkward..

After the director yelled "Action!" Ryan did what he was supposed to.

He shoved Tom against the wall and gave him a lustful look. Tom felt uncomfortable. He shoved Ryan away. His eyes got watery as he ran outside.

"Tom!"
「•」
Tom sat in his car and cried.

He fucking blew it

Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Good one Tom."

He looked up to see Ryan knocking on his window.
Tom rolled down his window and wiped his face.

"W-what's up?"

"Tom please tell me what's wrong. Are you okay?"

Tom tell him..it'll kill you if you don't

Tom took a deep breath.

"No I'm not okay. I-I'm in love with you. I've been holding back and stuffing down my feelings because I didn't want to get rejected..again. I felt so uncomfortable and I b-broke down."

He started crying again. Ryan grabbed his chin and kissed him. Tom's eyes widened. He instantly kissed him back.

Ryan pulled away. "Don't..stuff your feelings down like that. It's not healthy. Let's go back inside."

Ryan opened the door and helped Tom out.

He fucking kissed me. I told him my feelings and he fucking KISSED me.

Tom couldn't really piece together what had happened but all he knew was Ryan's lips were soft, even with all that makeup on.