☆(тєи, иσи-¢σи ѕмυт)☆

Warning! The following smut is non-con, aka rape. If you are offended or triggered by this type of content, skip this chapter please!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tom layed his head down on Jake's shoulder, mumbling drunkly to himself.
He started drifting off, holding onto Jake's arm.

Jake looked down at him, Ryan's words replaying in his head. A sudden wave of anger hit.

He wasn't backing off.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sleepy groans of Tom. Jake looked over and watched him softly rut against his hand.

If he wants it, he'll get it..

SMUT STARTS HERE

Jake carefully moved his hand up to Tom's zipper. He pulled his down, earning another groan from the tired male.

"N-no Jakey.."

Jake stopped.

Is he awake? Should I stop?

No

Jake isn't letting Ryan win. He already gets to spent all of his time with Tom. Jake can play with him a bit.

Ignoring the brit, he slid his hand into his boxers and gripped his semi hard dick.

Tom made a displeased grunt and squirmed. He weakly pushed on Jake's arm.

"S-stop.." He whimpered.

"No.." Jake growled. He pushed Tom down onto the couch roughly.

"J-jake! L-let go!" Tom tried squirming away but Jake had him pinned.

"Not going to happen Thomas."

The way Jake said Tom's name like that, he froze with fear as hot tears brimmed his eyes.

Why is he doing this?

Tom was far too scared and tired to try and fight back. If Ryan was here, this wouldn't be happening.

I want Ryan.

More tears streamed his face as Jake started stripping him down. He kept kicking and squirming, eventually making Jake mad.

"You keep squirming and this is going to be even more painful." He growled and got closer. "Be obedient and I'll be nice."

Tom gritted his teeth. "Fuck. You."

"I expected you to say that."

Within a matter of seconds, Jake slammed into Tom, making the brit shriek in horrific pain.

"DAMNIT JAKE STOP!" He begged, only to have a hand cupped over his mouth.

"You can blame Ryan for this."

•■●■•

Jake's thrusts were rough like expected but they were painfully rough.

Tom looked away, his eyes shut as he cried softly. He didn't understand what Jake meant.

"You can blame Ryan for this."

What did Ryan do?

Tom's thoughts were interrupted when Jake suddenly hit his prostate. He let out a forced moan, praying to fucking god that Jake didn't hear him.

Unfortunately, he did.

Jake moved his hand away from his mouth and thrusted his hips harshly, hit the spot again.

Tom choked slightly as he held another moan back. His body shook due to how rough the older male was being.

"J-jake p-please.."

Jake looked down. From the scared, hurt look on Tom's face to how his small body shook, Jake snapped back to reality.

What am I doing..

He was so blinded by revenge and anger. Jake quickly pulled out and let go of Tom. Anyone who knew Tom couldn't just hurt him like that.

And Jake just did.

He backed up, feeling his hands get extremely shaky. He sat against the couch, staying away from Tom and tried to steady his breathing.

Meanwhile Tom did his best getting his clothes on, grabbed his phone and quickly limped out the door.

SMUT ENDS HERE

●◇●

He kept limping down the street, scrolling through his contacts.

Come on.

Found it.

Okay, Tom had about two more friends he could call in case of an emergency. He just hated making them worry.

Do I really have a choice?

He tapped the call button and put his phone to his ear. He leaned against a nearby car and waited.

Please pick up.

Click.

"Hey Tom what's up?"

"Hey Z, l-listen you need to come get me."

"Why, are you okay?'

"I'll tell you when I see you.."

PLEASE do not attack me! I don't support rape, I don't like rape, this wouldn't have been written just for the fucking hell of it. I needed this to add some action to the story, nothing else. I got the idea from another fix anyways. I'll be honest, it fucking hurt me to write this.
Like Jakeycakes woULD NEVER-

~Cameron