FINAL CHAPTER (P. 4)

This is the fucking end I sweAR. I've been writing this book for so long, it's time to put this curvy ass storyline to rest. Thank you to everyone who's read, voted and commented on this book, we hit 20k!! If you like this book, go check out my other stuff.

QOTD: What is one thing you would change in the story?

=TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS AHEAD=

"You got everything Tommy?" Jake asked as he started the truck up. It came to life with a soft roar.

Tom nodded, staying quiet. He just stared out the window. He hadn't talked since he found out..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-he what?!" Tom said in complete shock.

"I know I couldn't believe it either.. he set up the entire thing.." Jake said in fake, yet believable sorrow. Lying to Tom was, sadly, really easy. Now, Tom isn't fucking stupid. If he payed close enough attention, he could've caught the lie and realized how much that didn't make any fucking sense.

Then again, he's been emotionally and physically damaged by this fucking roller of his life for the past few months, Gyllenhaal knows that. Hearing this news probably shattered what broken glass was left of his mental stability. SO instead of realizing Jake's a damn liar, he made a weird squeaky noise and started crying.

Tom has McFucking had it with literally every t h i N G.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he let out pathetic little hiccups. Jake put his arms around him and hugged him close, trying to comfort him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now they were on their way to New York. Tom didn't have anything anymore and basically pulled the 'Fuck-It' card when Jake brought up the idea. His best friend? Dead. His fiance? Killed her. His family? Disowned him. (hOTeL? tRivAgO) He got all of his things together, piled them into Jake's truck and got in, still not saying anything. He kept Tessa with him up front and held onto her tightly.

The dog didn't do anything...

He layed his head against the dashboard, tired as hell.

Jake rubbed his back. "Relax, we're heading to the airport right now.." He pulled out of the drive, sure he grabbed everything and started in the direction of the airport.

Tom simply nodded, looking a bit like a limp noodle. The blue-eyed male sighed and turned on the radio, some random up-beat song playing. The drive, other than that, was silent. Now what Tom didn't know is that Jake had a final stop to make before they left. Ryan was currently staying with Hugh since they wouldn't let him leave the city, let alone the damn country. Jake wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be any loose ends following him back.

Jake parked across the street from Hugh's house and turned the truck off. Tom peered his head up, confused at the sudden stop.

"I have one last thing and we'll be on our way." Jake reassured the brit, ruffling his brown hair before getting out.

Tom rolled his eyes and fixed his hair. "He treats me like a damned puppy.." He walked Jake go in, a heavy feeling sinking to the pit of his stomach.