CHAPTER 4

"Ya, you do your practice now. I'll just watch from here." She squats on the floor of the practice room as she stares at them.

"Ya, there's a chair." Jonghyun said.

She grins. "I love to watch in this position." She points the chair. "I look like a super girly girl if I sit there."

The five laugh at her. "You are totally different!" The five said in chorus.

She enjoys watching the 5 playing the instruments and at the same time singing. She sometimes hums or sings with them if she knows the song. Well, she loves music that is why she never fails to bring with her her earphone.

"So how was it? You are the first one to hear us singing new sets of songs that we want to play in the opening of the semester." Minho grins.

She claps her hand. "Daebak! It really rocks!" She gives them her thumbs up.

"Hahaha, you really know how to capture people's heart huh?" Onew teases her.

She frowns. "Aniyo. I'm naturally born with it oppa." Then she winks and burst into laugh.

"You are not feeling uncomfortable with us?" Taemin asks curiously.

She shakes her head. "Aniyo. I'm used to be with guys than girls. I feel uncomfortable with girls."

"What? So you're---" Kibum's eyes widen as he hangs the words in the mid-air.

Her cheeks turn to crimson. "Aniyo! I'm a girl of course! I just hate wearing girly stuffs oppa."

"Ohh..."

They follow their eyes at Jonghyun who excuses himself as he receives a call.

The four immediately encircles her. "Aheem."

"Ya, what are you doing?"

"We just want to ask what is your relationship with Jonghyun. I think you know that he has a girlfriend already right?" Kibum narrows his eyes while looking at her.

She bursts into laugh when she heard it. "Ya! You give me creepy feeling huh! Of course I know! Mi-Cha is my cousin."

The four drop their jaws. "Your cousin?Omo, is your clan is naturally made up of beautiful ladies?" Taemin said with wide eyes.

She lightly pats Taemin's back. "Hey bro, I'm handsome, not beautiful. Hahahaha! Joke... Urghm, perhaps?" She touches her nape. "Besides, I'm not included with that beautiful thingy."

"But you are!" The four objects.

She blushes. "Aigoo... Not as much as Mi-Cha's natural beauty right? Like a beauty queen." She said proudly.

She notices that the four becomes quiet. "Wae? Is there something with my cousin?"

"A—Aniyo."Onew replies, but not looking to her eyes.

"You don't like her?" She frowns.

Kibum pats her arm. "It's not like that. Urghm, we've just noticed that since your cousin and Jonghyun are into relationship, Jonghyun's time for us and in practice becomes lesser and lesser because your cousin keeps on calling or monitoring him."

"Which is very frustrating for our part because we should practice with him coz' he's the main vocalist. He sings most of the parts." Minho added with sadness in his eyes.

"Omo..." She suddenly feels sad about it too. She looks at the four. They all look like they are bothered. "Aishh, don't worry, I'll try to talk my cous—"