CHAPTER 8

She gets up with aches all over her body. She probably got it from the game yesterday since she did not have a warm up.

She smiles widely as her mother gets inside her room while bringing her food. "I'm not going to scold you since Jonghyun asked me not to."

"Huh?"

"He is the one who brings you here when you passed out yesterday."

"Chincha? I passed out?"

Her mother hisses. "Aigoo, you should give thanks to him for bringing you home safely. I don't know what to do if it's not him who saved you."

She frowns. "Eomonie, you immediately trusted him?"

"And why not? He saved you twice right? And he cares for you."

She rolls her eyes. "It's because he is—is... Never mind." She remembers her promise to Mi-Cha not to tell anyone about it.

"He is what?"

"He is just so kind eomonie. And that he probably feels guilty because he thinks he is the reason why I was involved into that accident." She immediately formulates a lie.

"And so you've guessed it right my dear daughter."

"Aigoo, I should feel bad then."

"You should. Anyways, just clear things out to him today, arasseo? He promised to pay you a visit today, so grab the opportunity." Her mother winks at her while chuckling.

She frowns. "Eomonie! I know what you are thinking."

Her mother plays innocently. "What?"

"Dwaesseo eomonie!Dwaesseo!"

"Ya, don't dwaesseo-dwaesseo me. Remember, you are grounded today arasso? You broke my rule." Her mother said as she opens her room's door.

"Eomonie!"

"Bye-bye dear! I gotta go out now." Her mother followed the way she talked to her before.

She gets her phone as she notices that it is blinking for a new message.

Annyoeongcouz. I thought you gave the box to Jonghyun, why is it brought again by someone here in the house?

I did couz'! Maybe he just forgot to bring it since I collapsed yesterday. Mianhe.

Ok.

She feels guilty as she read Mi-Cha's reply. Perhaps she is mad at me. Aigoo...

Mianhe couz'. :(

She waited for Mi-Cha's reply, but she did not get any. "Aigoo." She then remembers her dream. "Mon Agenda... Mon Agenda... What does it mean?" She quickly gets her laptop and search about it.

She is losing hope when her laptop keeps on giving her meanings in French. "Gotcha!" She snaps in the air when she finally found its English meaning. "My diary? Whose diary is that then?" She pouts. She wanted to ask her mother, but gets afraid because it's obvious that she breaks her rule again.

"Aishh, the name should be there at the end part of the entry right?" She pats her forehead. "Why did I forget about it?" Hehehe, I will find out soon. Later...When eomonie and abhuji will left me alone here.

***

She throws the remote control as she gets bored in watching programs in the t.v.. Her mother still won't allow her to go out for two reasons: she breaks the rule and she has a fever.