New Story.

Hello, lovelies, I've decided.

This coming Monday (11th of February), I will post the first chapter of my new non-fanfiction. This story was difficult for me to think of a proper summary, but then I found one that fit.
This story of mine, is about going through the heartache of school and bullying while discovering the beauty of first love. It will touch on sensitive content such as bullying, eating disorders, and mental health, but centered around all of that are seven students pushing and fighting through the days and overcoming the struggles through friendship and their love for one another.

This story is a message I'm trying to express, and although there will be sad and painful things I've written, the ending will be worth it.

So without further udo, I give you . . .

Until We Drop

Summary:

Seven misfits. Seven friends. One church to harbor them all.

+  +  +

Kat Pierce is a leader and a pillar for her friends; a free spirit who loves to soar.

Peter Pierce is an introvert too unwilling to help himself.

Megan Knoll is a musician who suffers under the pressure of her parents expectations.

Jordan Parker is an athlete with a bright future, who needs a kick in the right direction.

JoAnna Rogers is a goth, and one of the most daring people who laughs at the face of danger.

Beau Bayes is an artist, who is shy and awkward.

Christian Philips is a mystery, who holds a capatived eye.

+  +  +

All seven of them are high school students struggling and thriving to make it to the end, overcoming obstacles they never expected. High school will be their hardest years, so they'll have to fight to conquer the things trying to pull them down.

Will they succeed, or fall trying?

~ 🌸 ~

I hope you join the characters on their journey! Updates for this story will be every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Thank you, have a lovely day/night.

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️