ღ 5

Yeosang placed the cream on the countertop while ringing up the price for Areum's purchase.

"Your total will be 16.50." He confirmed as he watched Areum dig into the pockets of her small purse.

"I swear I had money in one of these" she spoke as she began to search in the pockets inside her bag.

Her fingers traced the inside of her bag as she realized that the cash she set aside was not present. A small frown traced her expression while she slouched in disappointment.

"Is it okay if you saved this for me another day? I foolishly left my money behind."

Yeosang rose a brow in response. A small grin came over his lips as Areum stared in confusion.

"You can have it." He spoke rising his shoulders in a shrug.

"Really?" Areum asked as she watches him place the product in a small plastic bag.

"Yes, I'll take care of it for you Areum." He confirmed a deep red hue brushed crossed her cheeks as she grins in joy.

"Thank you, but there has to be something I can do to repay you." She spoke.

Yeosang bit his bottom lip as he glanced at the time on his watch. He wanted to know more about Areum, her presence was alluring, his heart rang at the sound of her voice.

"I get off in an hour" he paused letting out a deep sigh "would you want to go to the cafe?"