Chapter 18

Mean while at lance's...

Lance's pov.

I lay there in my panting and writhing in discomfort. I've jerked myself off 5 times already...and it's still not enough. My heats not coming down at all...my mom came in my room soon after Keith left to check on and comfort me. She gave me another heat suppressant to help me calm down. Even though I've already taken two today and I don't think it's a good idea to take anymore than that. But she said that this was an emergency. So I thought it will be fine.

I was wrong because a couple of hours later in the middle of the night. My heat came back as bad as it was the last time the pill wore off. Causing me to writhe around in discomfort and pain. I gasp and cringe at the feeling of slick begging to gush out of me. I groan at feeling my dick throb crying for release again.

God damn it not again....no matter how many times I get myself off it doesn't seem to help at all. I need something more...I need a Alpha...my alpha keith...
Where's Keith?...why did he leave me here?...why didn't he want to stay here with me?...

Did he not want to do it with me after all?...did he change his mind and decided that he didn't want to do it with a male omega after all!?...does he find me disgusting now?...no...no, I don't want him to hate me...I don't want that....

I start to sob at the thought of Keith not liking me anymore. I snuggle into my nest smelling everyone's scents mixing together. I sigh starting to calm down the scents of my family and friends making me feel a little better. I look around the pile surrounding me and see Keith's things that romelle brought me and grab them. I nuzzle my nose against them inhaling his scent deeply.

God if I wasn't on my heat right now this would be so creepy...

I snuggle close into them and smell them again. "Mmm...Keith's scent...god he smells so good...but his clothes don't smell as good as he does in person..." I feel my dick throb again at the thought of Keith's smell. I whine at feeling my dick screaming for attention. Ughh...again?! Just from smelling his scent a little?...i mean I know I'm in heat so I can't be helped..but still!...Stupid Keith. Stupid heat...uggh!...

I reach down hissing a little at the contact from my already raw dick. Damn it... I just want this do be over already...

Random time skip* because I don't feel like writing the details about lance dealing with his heat....

Back at Keith's the next morning...

Keith's pov.

I lay in my bed starring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Thanks to those two assholes going at it. Also I just couldn't stop thinking about lance...

I wonder how's he doing with his heat... what am I saying?! of course he's having an awful time. Stupid...god I hate myself I'm such an asshole for putting him through this...I wish I was with him...I wish that I could of stayed there with him. In his nice, cozy nest that he said that he made for us ...

uggghh....no. No,no Keith...you knew you couldn't stay. He wasn't in his right mind from his heat and neither were you for a little bit there...so just stop thinking about it...it's not like he'll go to you when his heats over anyways...so just stop...

I sigh heavily and put my arm over my face feeling tears starting to sting my eyes. Shit. I hear I light knock on my door and quickly sit up wiping any fallen tears away from my face. Shiro walks into my room and gives me a light smile. "Hey bud...how are you doing?" He asks walking to my bed. I sigh sitting more properly "ok, I guess..." I lie. He noticed that I lied but decides not to say anything and gives me a sad smile.