Capítulo Dos [✔]

"Good morning, students!" The instructor's voice echoed warmly through the room, her lips curved into a welcoming smile. One by one, the class rose from their seats, and I followed suit. However, I chose not to join in the chorus of greetings. Instead, I locked eyes with our female instructor, a silent challenge hidden within my steady gaze.

"Good morning, Miss Sierra," my fellow students chimed in unison, their voices harmonizing in a cheerful greeting. Yet, I remained silent, unyielding in my confident composure. I could sense the curiosity emanating from my classmates as they wondered about the new arrival who dared to break the established routine.

"Please, be seated," Miss Sierra instructed, her smile unwavering as she motioned for us to take our places. We settled into our chairs, a mix of anticipation and intrigue hanging in the air. Then, she dropped a bombshell that would set the tone for the day.

"I heard we have a new transfer student," she announced suddenly, her gaze zeroing in on me as she gracefully made her way toward my desk. Without hesitation, I stood up, my posture radiating confidence honed through countless trials.

"That's me, Ms. Sierra."

"Please, introduce yourself." I allowed a teasing grin to play on my lips, comfortable in the spotlight and relishing the attention.

"Oh, well. This is Yvaine Claire Skywalker from Divine St. Quatros Division," I replied, my response direct and unapologetic. Miss Sierra, with her ever-serious demeanor, assessed me with a discerning look, but I met her scrutiny without flinching.

"What a confident..." Her words trailed off as murmurs rippled through the classroom, like waves crashing against the shore of curiosity. I remained composed, a small but knowing smile dancing on my lips. I took my seat, unfazed by the buzz of intrigue that enveloped me like a cloak.

My eyes returned to Miss Sierra, her expression still serious and impenetrable. I couldn't help but wonder about the layers that hid beneath her exterior. She appeared to be someone who wore a thick mask, concealing a strict and disciplined core beneath her polished facade.

"Ahem!" Miss Sierra suddenly cleared her throat, seizing the attention of my classmates as effectively as if a dragon had roared. The room fell into a hushed silence, hanging on her every word.

"Follow me to the Combat Arena." With that simple directive, she turned and left the room, her heels clicking crisply against the floor. One by one, my classmates rose to follow her, and I swiftly slung my bag over my shoulder to join the procession.

As we entered the arena, the boisterous cheers of the students washed over us like a tidal wave of excitement. Athlea had mentioned earlier that these students were divided into four sections: Alpha, Beta, Delta, and Omega. I had much to learn about the unique history and dynamics of our Alpha section.

"Are you all ready??" Ms. Sierra's announcement sent ripples of anticipation through the crowd as students cheered with unwavering enthusiasm.

"READY!" The collective response was almost deafening, and I flinched, instinctively raising my hands to protect my ears from the cacophony.