Chapter 4

Aprils P.O.V

-

-

It's been two weeks since the hospital released me. I have my first day of high school tomorrow. So my friend,Ashley, is going school shopping with me.

" Almost ready!" I yelled down the stairs to where Ashley was waiting for me.

I threw on black Demi high wasted shorts and a 'You can't set with us' shirt . It says set instead of sit because I play volleyball. I threw on my white high tops and ran downstairs.

"I READYYYYY!" I yelled as ribbon down the halls. BAM! I ran into someone and fell on the floor. I looked up to see a shirtless Ashton, he must have just gotten out of the shower.

" Oh shit, are you okay?" He asked helping me up.

"Umm yeah I'm fine." I ran away as fast as I could. I ran to Ashley, grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house.

"What was that about?" she asked rubbing her wrist where I ha grabbed her.

"Ashton...he...looked...so...hot!" I said in between breathes.

"Yeah he is pretty cute."

"Anywho let's get going!"

We went to the mall to shop for clothes. I got

3 crop tops

5 graphic tees

6 pairs of shorts

3 pairs of converse

2 pairs of skinny jeans

After we were done shopping we decided to go have lunch. While we were at lunch a guy came up to both of us.

" Hey beautifuls what's your guys name?" He said with a flirtatious smile.

" Ashely. But I'm taken." He said with her hand raised in the air. I giggled at her weirdness.

" I'm April." I said smiling.

His boy looked to be around my age. He was really tall and had blonde hair and blue eyes. When he smiled he had the cutest dimples.

" I'm Jake." He said smiling, his dimples showing.

"Wanna have lunch with us?" asked Ashley.

" I'd love to." He sat next to me. I started to get nervous because this boy was really cute. But eh who would go for me?

-

-

-

Authors note

Sorry it's short! If I get 100 reads by Sunday I will update twice everyday for the next week! So tell your friends to read my story