Chapter 10

April P.O.V

-

-

Since the party was at Mary's house I went over to her house to get ready.

"What should I wear?" Mary asked.

"Ooo that cute black dress you have!"

"The tight one or the loose one?"

" Tight one. Just for Luke." I said smirking.

"Oh god April. What are you gunna wear?"

"Your hot pink dress. "

"What about your hair?"

"Straightening it."

" Nice"

It took me and her about hour and a half to get ready.

I was wearing a hot pink dress that was a little above my knee. My blonde hair was straightened and was a little past my butt. I was wearing black jewelry and black flats because I hate heels.

Mary was wearing the same length dress as me just it was black. She had curled her hair, which personally she looks her prettiest when she does that. Her jewelry was pink and she was wearing hot pink heels.

It was 8:30. 30 minutes until the party!

Me and Mary went downstairs to get everything ready. By the time we were done it was 8:55. I decided to sit and watch spongebob until everyone came.

Ding!

Let the party begin.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was 9:30 and already there was about 200 people. The boys must of tweeted they were coming. I found Jake, we have been dancing for awhile when it turned to a slow song.

" You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you." I said blushing.

We danced for awhile more then all of a sudden he asked,

"April what are those cuts on your arms?"

"Oh umm... can we talk somewhere more private?"

We went upstairs into Mary's room, knowing I could go in there anytime.

"Explain April."

" Okay yeah ummm... I cut myself."

" Your a freak. A suicidal freak."

Those words hurt. I hadn't noticed but Jake had his phone out and was recording everything.

" Just wait April. Everyone is gunna see this and realize what a freak you are."

" Please Jake don't do this!"

" Sorry April a deals a deal."

A deals a deal. What is he talking about?

-

Jakes P.O.V

-

-

I had to do it. I hated seeing her hurt but Brooke made me do it. She said if I got this video she would make me the most popular at school. Popularity is all I cared about.

-

-

Ashton P.O.V

When we arrived at the party it was already full house. Someone handed me a drink. I chugged it down, it Burt the back of my throat. Beer. I hate that stuff. But it does make you forget things.... I chugged another one down. By this time I was drunk and girls were takin advantage of that.

This one girl lead me up to Mary's room. I thought she wanted sex but when we got to the door you heard quiet sobs coming from there.

" I think it's April. Maybe you can help." the girl said to me and walked away.

When I opened the door I saw something that broke my heart.