OH wow. {part two of the rant}

She's talking about me... AGAIN

 AGAIN

Uh

Uh...bitch? Hahahaha.....there are a lot of things wrong with OOC characters. One. It makes people not like them and see how they truly act.  And I did NOT give a list. I was simply showing her examples on how to improve. Honestly, she needs to fucking toughen up because this is completely bullshit on how she treats her readers "I don't treat my readers wrong. They treat me wrong." Uh... ur fuckin exposing then for helping you improve. Here's some advice, if you don't want people to do their so called "bullying" then maybe you should listen to your fucking readers for once and stop exposing them. THEY ARE HELPING YOU IMPROVE!  I'm just done with this person. They have pissed me off enough.  If they keep on doing this, I'm going to get some people to help me out with this. And if you're the person who did this....just stop. This is completely unacceptable. If you're saying that you're "grown adult" then please improve on your grammar a bit more. Life isn't perfect and you shouldn't complain about it. Boo hoo! They're telling me how to improve! That's just bullshit.
This is not how they act like in the anime. This is the game. It's where their personalities are truly shown.