what?

You see this fictional character?

I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost liters of cum to this character  of mere fantasy

I'm not afraid to admit that I've lost liters of cum to this character  of mere fantasy. Isn't it funny how not even real boys arouse me like he does? I have killed millions of my offspring to the thought of having  intercourse with a cartoon character. a character conceived by the mind  of another man somewhere in the world. Who knows, maybe there was a  scientist who could have cured cancer, the engineer who could have  figured out the terminating of Mars, or even the future president of  the United States among the sperm that now lay on that tissue. Needless  to say, I don't regret it. He’s literal perfection. I can assure you  that I will keep fantasizing about him and I won't stop anytime soon. Do  you think that the fact that he’s not real is a barrier to me? Hell  no. With the help, I have trained lucid dreaming and astral projection to cross between the human world and the anime dimension and  finally met him.We went to a McDonald’s in my latest cross-dimension trip, sadly I had to wake and go to my minimum wage job. Right now I am working on my tulpa to bring him over to the human world.
He might not  be real to you, but he will be for me very soonmention a user