Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Audrina’s POV:

                My eyes got wide as I saw Zayn standing there.  I could tell he recognized me by the way his eyes got big.  “Er, uh, hello.”  He stuttered out.  I mumbled a ‘hi’ but I could tell he couldn’t understand.  “I don’t think I caught your name back at the flat.”  He said politely.

                Out of all people to run into, I run into him.  At least it wasn’t Harry.  “Um, yeah…it’s…Audrina.”  I mumbled.  “Well hi Audrina, would you care to get some coffee with me?”  He asked politely.  What the hell is going on?  You can’t just ask a prostitute to have coffee…isn’t that like against some law?

                “It’s okay if you don’t…I just wanted to be friendly.”  He quickly added.  I let out a small sigh, I guess I could go for another coffee. “Fine, only this once.  We tell no one.”  I said softly.  He nodded his head, and gave me a small smile, obviously please that I actually agreed.

                As he lead me over to a small table in the corner, I began to question if I made the right choice.  “Audrina, why are you limping?”  He questioned me.  I mentally face-palmed myself.  Why couldn’t I try to walk normal.  “Uh, I twisted my ankle?”  I lied.  “You’re not very good at lying.”  He said chuckling a little bit.  He motioned me to sit down in the chair, which I did hesitantly.

                “I just wanted to apologize for Harry’s actions yesterday…I didn’t expect to see you in person, but I decided to take this opportunity to apologize in person.”  Zayn said sympathetically.  “Well, it is my job.”  I mumbled. 

                Zayn sighed a bit, trying to give me a small smile.  I felt bad for him, after the interview I saw today, I really felt bad for him.  At least I don’t have the whole world watching my every move.  “Tell me about yourself Audrina.”  His voice interrupted the silence.  I was stunned by his statement.  “Urm, what do you want to know?”  I asked, hoping it wasn’t anything too personal.

                “Okay, first question; how old are you?” 

                I bit my lip trying to decide to lie or not.  “17.” I finally answered, not meeting his gaze.  “You’re younger than I thought…” He trailed off.  I just nodded my head.  For some reason, I was starting to feel uncomfortable around Zayn.  I feared him, feared that he was just as mean as Harry.

                “You seem like a very smart girl, why would you choose this?”  Zayn asked sympathetically.  I automatically knew what he was referring to my career choice.  “I never had a choice.” I mumbled softly.  “Care to share?”  Zayn asked me.  Did I want to?

                Before I could answer, I heard the bell at the front of the café signaling that someone had entered.  I looked up and there stood the other four member of One Direction.  They ran over to us, paying more attention to Zayn, but Harry’s eyes got big and I knew he recognized me.  “I knew this was a bad idea.”  I blurted out.  Before anyone could stop me,   I darted out of the café.  Zayn called after me, but there was no use.  I made a vow to never see anyone from One Direction again.

Zayn’s POV:

                “Audrina!”  I shouted, but it was no use.  She was gone.  “Who the hell was that?”  Louis growled at me.  I just narrowed my eyes; I didn’t need another speech about how I needed to clean up my act.  What pissed me off even more is Harry was more mad than anyone else, most likely because he recognized the girl.

                “Oh you know, the under aged girl that Harry raped.”  I replied with a smirk, I may be going down, but Harry’s going down with me.  “WHAT?”  Liam, Louis and Niall shouted in union.  “You raped an under aged girl?”  Liam growled.  “What the hell do you mean she’s under aged?  And I just got what I paid for.”  Harry replied with a smirk.

                “She’s only 17!”  I growled at my jackarse of a roommate.  “That doesn’t answer why you were talking to her in the first place!”  Harry retorted.  “Is being friendly a crime now?”  I sneered.  “Enough you too!”  Liam stepped in between us.  “We’re getting you two help.  We can’t be One Direction without two of our members.”

                “What kind of help?”  Harry asked, narrowing his eyes at Liam.  “You guys are attending counseling.”  Liam said sternly.

                Surprisingly I agreed, maybe Harry and I really did need help.  But I was determined to also help someone else he defiantly needed it.  And yes, that’s the 17 year old girl known as Audrina.

_________________________________

Written By: xItalianKiss