열셋

<<13>>
-

<<13>>-

you and jimin had made it to namjoons dorm room. expecting him to be up and woke. "bitch, he's fine isn't he?" jimin asked looking at namjoon for his reaction while showing the picture of the Canadian foreigner he had a crush on at school.

"i'm not into dudes" namjoon said rolling his eyes pushing the phone away. "but yeah he's cute" he shrugged.

"i know" jimin nods and smirks.

"anyways, lets play a game" you say kicking off your slides and getting yourself comfortable in namjoons skinny bed.

"what game?" joon asked snatching jimins phone from his hand and putting on the small dresser under his bed.

jimin shrieked, scrunching his nose. "hay!"

"what? she wants to play a game and you're not paying attention!"

"whatever" he says, folding his arms and pouting in a childish way making you and namjoon laugh.

"okay lets play truth or dare" you smiled.

"really? that middle school game?"

"uh, yes?"

"okay." the boy sighs. "whos first?"

"me!" namjoon shouts. "okay truth or dare y/n?"

"oh! definitely da-"

all three of your eyes are focussed on the door lock that was being twisted from the other side of the room. "that's your roommate, right?" jimin mutters.

"I'm guessing so"

When the door opened, it was the last person you'd expect to be namjoons roommate.