Prologue

They had all separated after high school. A few of them had gone to California, some to Texas, some or various other states that the other boy's didn't know the name of.

Only a few remained in contact, and that was Awsten and Alex, Otto and Cody, and Jack and Rian. But Jack and Rian had grown up together, so that wasn't much of a surprise that they had remained in contact.

The relationship that all of the boy's had with each other had just severed, and it was as if they never existed. Sometimes they thought about each each other, but it was just mere memories. Things such as sneaking into the theatre whenever they were too broke to pay for tickets or diner dashing.

There were feelings between some of the boys, but they never voiced them. All of their friendships were so perfect and all of them were too scared to voice them. Their group consisted of many boys.

Alex, Awsten, Cody, Maxx, Jack, Rian, Zack, Geoff, Otto, Jawn, Brendon, and Dallon. Ryan had been a part of their group one time, but he had drifted off after their freshman year. Sometimes he texted one of the boys to figure out how they were doing, but that was it.

Alex was the one to try and contact everybody. He had managed to get into contact with Cody, Otto, and Zack, but that was it. It was settled that all of them would meet up in California. LA, to be exact. They had all stated that they wanted to go to the city at one point, so what better way to see everyone again than that?

Everybody worked to get the entire group back in contact. It took a while, but they were successful in the end.

They got their plane tickets and they all flew to California where they slept off their jet-lag for a day and then got up early the next morning, all of them in their seperate hotel rooms grumbling to themselves about 'stupid jetlag' and 'it's too god damn early to be awake', despite it being only 9 in the morning.

They got ready and they went on their ways, all 12 boys getting in their cars or Uber's and making their way to the mall, where they would all meet uo outside of Starbucks. One of their go-to meeting spots.

All of them were stupidly anxious. They were worried about old feelings that may come back or lack thereof. They were worried that the reunion was going to be a whole trainwreck.

And not a good one.