Dont SmIl3 At Me

Billie's POV

The mall, a building I despise. Full of people in a rush to buy the new designer bullshit and stuff their face with greasy fast food meat and not give a damn who they bump into.

The building I'm standing in front of right now.

I hate this place with a passion but my good friend Lilliana wanted to meet me here so I go along with it and head in. The smell of cheap perfume samples immediately hitting my nose. Gross.

I head to the food court, the place me and Lilli are meant to meet at and text her telling her I'm here.

William (Billie)
I'm here fucker. Where are you?

My Art Hoe (Lilliana)

Two minutes away. We're turning into the parking lot now.

William
We?

My Art Hoe
Oh yea, I brought  friends.

I can't help but roll my eyes. Lilli has always been social. I on the other hand, not so much. Being home schooled probably doesn't help. But I decide as long as I get to see one of my closest friends I don't care who she brings along. As long at they're not assholes.

I keep myself entertained with my phone and slip some headphones in my eyes roaming the crowd of people that are around me.

While I try not to barf watching a guy quite literally shovel a piece of grease covered pizza in his mouth a head of red hair catches my eyes.
Finally Lilli is here.
I stand up and look over at two girls following behind her. One of them talking animatedly with her and the other seeming to be in her own thoughts. They look very similar, must be related.

Lilliana catches my eye and stops talking waving at me excitedly, this catches the attention of both girls. I smile at both of them, that's the thing people consider respectful right?

The one once talking with Lilli returns my gesture the other kind of catching me off guard with her response of;

"Don't smile at me"