Another Music Hoe

Orabelle's POV

I couldn't help the words that slipped from my mouth, and from the looks of their faces, everyone was shocked by my statement. But I never truly understood why people smile at you if they don't know you. I didn't ask to be smiled at.

The girl Lilliana told me was billie nods her head.

She licks her lips and the words "My bad." Come from her mouth while she holds her hands up in mock surrender and I blush lightly.
I didn't mean to come off so rude...

"Um. So! Billie, these are my friends Vivian and Orabelle," she explains pointing to the both of us when our names left her mouth "guys, this is Billie." she gestures to the girl with faded blue hair and I finally take the time to look at her.

The word 'cute' mutters from my lips

The word 'cute' mutters from my lips. She's different, if her fashion sense is anything to go by and I nod as I turn to Lilli waiting to hear what she has planned for us to do.

Billie's POV
When I was introduced to the two girls Lilli later explains to be sisters, I take in their looks. I saw that they were pretty before but I'm actually taking in their outfits, seeing if it gives away anything about them.
Viv's Outfit

Orabelle's fit

Orabelle's fit

 I nod my head

I nod my head. Pretty nice, not something I'd wear though.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Lilli asks and I notice from the corner of my eyes Orabelle frown.

"You drag me out of bed and don't even have a plan for the day?" She asks a playful scowl clear on her face.

"I know what I want to do but I want to know what Billie wants to do too. Calm your tits." Lilli laughs and turns to me.

"Um, there's a new store that sells vinyls. I'm down to check that out" I shrug, I don't really want to be here either though.

Lilli nods her head and leads the way, Orabelle smiles at me following behind her sister who drags her along by her wrist.

"Another music hoe? Maybe you're not so bad Bils..." she turns so she's facing the same way she's walking and I can't help the small smirk that plays on my lips as I go the same direction they head.

Not so bad huh?...