LäB0rÊr$

Orabelle's POV

After finding out about what I signed up for, literally Lilli said she screenshot our messages for later evidence, we all got put to work as her laborers.

Incase you were wondering, waking up at 7:00am on a Saturday is no fun in the slightest.

But as to not upset the small red head I got dressed in appropriate clothing and made it to the school in 15 minutes time.

(Orabelle's outfit)

I walk up to the basketball courts seeing a group of kids huddling around who I assumed was Lilli, who was yelling orders at everyone in sight

I walk up to the basketball courts seeing a group of kids huddling around who I assumed was Lilli, who was yelling orders at everyone in sight. For someone under 5'0 she sure has fire in her.

Once I'm spotted by the small ball of fire I am too put to work with painting the sign for the booth I'll be working later in the week. Which reminds me, I hate the fact that I'm going to have to spend my Friday evening watch kids kiss and possibly catch a disease. I've heard of what some of these children do in their free time, ew.

I'm so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't realize someone was walking up to me until I felt an unexpected tap on my shoulder having me quickly turn around to meet a beautiful pair of crystal eyes.

Billie...

I get up off the floor I was currently laying on before turning to the shorter girl smiling.

"Hi." I breath out tubing the small pebbles out of my hand, my focus still on the blue hair beauty.

"Hi, Lilli said to come here to help you out, what are we doing?" She asks looking down at the sign I was working on aimlessly.

"Oh, just painting the sign for the kissing booth," I shrug before I take in her outfit causing me to slightly chuckle "you may regret wearing that by the end of today."

(Billie's outfit)

"Um yea, Lilli didn't really tell me that we'd be building things, but it's fine most of my stuff is thrifted so I spend probably less that $50 on everything put together" she shrugs bending down to also start her duties before Lilli yells as us f...

"Um yea, Lilli didn't really tell me that we'd be building things, but it's fine most of my stuff is thrifted so I spend probably less that $50 on everything put together" she shrugs bending down to also start her duties before Lilli yells as us for slacking. I soon join her.

_•€*_•€*_•€*

A/N

Sorry for going MIA for so long, lots of shit has gone on in my life in such a short amount of time and I'm slowly but surely adjusting. I promise I'll start to update more frequently don't kill me. But um, I'm almost at 100 reads?! Who likes my trash ass work? I'm shooketh but I'll try to put another update up tonight!

Love y'all
-from a tragic hoe