Volunteers

Orabelle's POV

Since that day at the mall there has been two things on my mind constantly;
Billie and her challenge.

I want to see her again. I know other than that short conversation with her we didn't really talk but, it's something about her I can't put my finger on.

Ping

The sudden noise in my otherwise silent room made me jump from my thoughts, I turn my head to see my phone sitting on my table and reach for it.

Lilli🌸 added you to a groupchat: My Hoes

What the hell? I open the tab that instantly brings me to messenger. I see my name and Lillie name as well and my sisters and a number I can't recognize.

Orabelles 🔔
Um...?

Lilli🌸
Billie is the other number, save it.

Don't ask me why, but seeing her name made my heart race. It was weird I never felt like this before, but I don't want to stop it. I save her number as instructed and even add an emoji like I do with everyone else.

Viv🥀
Why are we here? I hate group chats.

Bils🦋
Same bro.
Lilli🌸
I need volunteers.

Belle 🔔
I told you I'm not helping you become a stripper.

Bils🦋
I- okay.

Viv🥀
I'm down if I get 50% of what you make.

Lilli🌸
Huh? No I have that covered on my own. I need help with the school fair thingy. I'm making a booth and need some volunteers to work it with me.

That's one thing about Lilli. With her social skills I'd kill for, it also comes with her always doing school activities. The school fair is no different. The last three years we've been in high school she's always been a participant and this year is no different other than the fact that we're seniors   Also meaning she'll probably do her best idea yet, not that I have any idea what it is. But I'm down to help. You do only get one senior year after all.

Belle🔔
Fine I'm down.

Viv🥀
Same.

Lilli🌸
Cool,Billie?

Bils🦋
Argggg peer pressure is a bitch. Fine.

Lilli🌸
Sweet, I'll text you the time to be there!

Belle🔔
Wait, can we at least know what we signed up for?

Lilli🌸
Oh yea forgot about that part.

We're doing a kissing booth.