Goosebumps

Orabelle's POV

Music

The one thing that I truly love. It matches my many moods and helps me forget this horrible place called Earth. When I heard Billie suggest the Vinyl shop?- a bitch was excited. Which explains why I'm running past my friends and into the beautiful.

Record records and MORE records. A beautiful sight indeed.

My fingers run along the plastic container master pieces and I want to buy them all...

"So you're a... 'music hoe' huh?" I turn around to see that voice belonged to the blue eyed girl Lilli calls her childhood bestie, and nod my head turning back to my safe places.

"Yup, music speaks what cannot be expressed,soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul." I mutter the quote I love by that I once found on tumblr and never forgot.

"Deep.." she mumbles as a response looking at the record in my hand. "Kandrick?! Dude no wayyyyy" she says taking the record from my hands.

I look at her quizzically "Yes.. and if you wouldn't mind I'd like it back." I giggle reaching for the plastic covered gem just for her to pull it out of my reach again, making me sigh and cross my arms with slight annoyance.

"Wait I have a story." her blue eyes sparkle as the memory seems to cross her mind, making her already light eyes seem almost translucent allowing me to look deep into her soul. Also like I can visualize the words coming from her lips that I can finally notice the pinkness of.
"I was on a plane...to go see my fuckin uncle, and I listened to this album right here," she taps the paper covering making slight tapping noises as she repeats the action.

"Goosebumps..." that one words has the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I watch her hand glide across her chest, making the two syllables clear to picture, "find an artist that does this to you..." she thrusts the album back into my arms, walking backwards towards where I can slightly make out Lilliana's voice calling her forward.

But the next words that utter from her lips challenge me more than I ever thought possible as she keeps the strong eye contact and her eyes darken again to the blue hue it once held. No longer seeing the glimpse of her soul that she let me into for the short spans of two minutes.

"You can't..."