He's mine..? Yeah, he's mine.

Deku's POV.

Please don't misunderstand...

Kacchan stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Deku pushed Uraraka off. "Stop it!" He sputtered. Frantically, he tried to get up but faltered. 

"I'm sorry Izuku! I really am!" she wailed, tears forming at her eyes as the green haired boy unclipped the wires attached to his arms.  He merely ignored her and rushed out the door. Uraraka's legs trembled as she sank to the ground, head in hands. I'm sorry I like you so much Izuku..

Deku scrambled through the halls, ignoring the growing pain in his head. Suddenly, he saw a flash of spikey blonde hair in the midst of the crowd. "Kacchan let me explain!" He cried out, ignoring the looks of the nurses around him. Kacchan stopped, contemplating as to whether he should turn around or not.  "She kissed me... okay? And, I didn't feel anything." He said softly. The smaller boy wrapped his hand around Kacchan's. The ash blonde furrowed his brow.

"Deku...you're mine right?" 

He nodded. 

"Then, can we just make it official? I..I want everyone to know we're dating...is that wrong?" The ash blonde whispered.

 I've never seen him so vulnerable...cute. Deku thought.

"Kacchan, of course, I'm yours.. and honestly I've been wanting to tell people too heh!" His face flushed red in embarrassment. 

Katsuki grinned. "Then can I go tell gravity girl to keep her damn hands off my-"

The ash blond was interrupted with a soft kiss. "Let's keep this civil okay babe~?" Deku's eyes sparkled. Hands intertwined, the two walked back into the hospital room. 

"I guess she left.." the green haired boy sighed.  

"Think again." Kacchan muttered, staring up at the ceiling.

A.N// Alrighty!( Or should I say All Mighty ;D) I'll continue the story if we can get to 25 stars~! Love you guys! If anyone has any ideas as to what you want to happen next then just comment :)