KM ㅡ 21

EVERLAND

EVERLAND

After 40m drive from Ewha womans university to Everland, the girls finally arrived.

Mina drives with her slave Chaeyoung and its friends Dahyun and Tzuyu. As promised, Mina let Chaeyoung's friends come with her as her slave doesn't want to disappoint her friends. And also, Mina was thankful to Chaeyoung for her love for her friends. It realizes Mina the right thing to do.

Meanwhile, Sana and Momo who arrived the earliest waited for them in the Holland Village. It's a 12 themed European style restaurant with 1,000 outdoor seats. It's the best restaurant in Everland while staying the night as you can enjoy a fresh and cool beer while watching fireworks with great music.

"Finallyyyy~" Sana expresses her excitement and hug Mina as they arrived at the outdoor restaurant. "Oh, you brought your girlfriends with you?" Sana squeal upon seeing the three hoobaes behind Mina. Thinking they're her bitch.

Mina gently pushes Sana to release herself from the hug. "Ya! Don't treat them as some promiscuous woman. They are our hoobaes but actually," she point Chaeyoung. "This girl is my slave and this two," she points Dahyun and Tzuyu. "are her friends."

"Oh don't worry I'll be a nice unni. I remember this cutie though. She's the girl in the morning right? She's way too adorable to become your slave. Can you pass her to me when the contract is done?" She grins.

Mina glared at her. "Nope. Over my dead body." By that, she hides Chaeyoung behind her that made Sana chuckle.

"Alright, alright. Why so defensive?" She chuckles again that made Mina roll her eyes. Sana just grin. "Anyway, why did you bring them with you?"

"That's not the case. I was supposed to come alone with Chaeyoung but turns out she had already plans with her friends. And I can't ruin their friendship just because I need her assistance as her master."

"Hmm..." Sana hummed whilst nodding in understanding then she flashes a smile to Mina. "Hearing those concern coming from you... I guess, the Myoui Mina I know is back?"

"Kind of." Mina smile a little. "So where is she?"

"Oh, I almost forgot. She goes in the roller coaster land."

Mina furrowed her brows. "Why did she go there?"

"Um, to face her fear?" Sana shrugged and tap Mina's shoulder. "Come on, just go and fix things with her already."

Mina smile a little. "Alright. But how about all of us go in the ride zone? These kids came here to have fun too." By that said, they headed to the ride zone.

Mina found Momo standing from the distance, looking up to the roller coaster, listening to the loud screams from the passengers.

"You come with them and make sure to not do anything ridiculous. I'll take care of everything from here. Let's just meet later in Holland."

"Don't worry, they are in good hands." Sana smile reassuringly. Mina nod at her in trust then they separate their ways.

Mina let out a deep breath, readying herself to talk with Momo. The older is responsible and decent than Sana as the latter only knows to play with her life.

Momo is soft and warm to be with. She's like a real sister to Mina before but knowing she will become a part of Mina's family, the brunette doesn't feel alright about it knowing her mother will get hurt. But now, she realizes that it's not only her mother who got hurt for Momo and Sana also, her dearest best friends who have been there beside her all this time.

Taking a deep breath, Mina feels so nervous as her steps coming closer and closer to Momo who has still her attention on the roller coaster or perhaps she was just spacing in the space.

Mina stops her steps and covers Momo's eyes from behind with her palm. The older flinch in surprise but she remains calm upon familiarizing the warm presence.

"M-Mina..." She utter almost like a whisper.

" She utter almost like a whisper