KM ㅡ 82

I waited for Chaeyoung but an hour had passed and the door remained shut

'I'm bored.

Jihyo unni and Sana unni went outside with Jeongyeon but I refused to come. I want to stay in my room for a while because I'm thinking about some things. That related to Nayeon unni who's with Jieun unni at the moment. I saw them two earlier in the garden and they were arguing. Nayeon unni is a close friend of mine since we are kids and ever since I haven't seen her eyes like that. Her eyes.. they are hurt and filled with anger.

'What's the matter unni?'

Sigh.

Although she's older than me. But in some ways, I am more mature than her.

I heard she has a thing for the council president which is Jieun unni. And if the argument they shared earlier is connected to their feelings, then I'm deeply worried. Why? Because one time when I and Dahyun went to the council room to pass some papers that the lecturer asked us, the council president show admire to Dahyun. How can I say? Because it's not the last time we meet Jieun unni. When Dahyun had her piano practice, Jieun unni was there to watch her. I then noticed that every time Dahyun practising the piano, she is there watching her play.

If my conclusion is right then its a one-sided love for Nayeon unni. If I will meet her later, I'm sure the words coming out from her mouth are all lies. I know her too well. She acts fine even though she's not. She's not the type of a person who shows her weakness to others but although she tends to hide it, I can clearly see it.

Sigh.

'What should I do? It's been two hours since they left to only God knows where and I'm really worried.'

I was sitting on the edge of the bed so I lie down, staring at the ceiling.

I did swim yesterday so I'm kind of tired to go another round today. Yesterday, we all had fun but I don't think so today.

Sana unni and Dahyun had an argument this morning. I guessed it because Sana unni is jealous. I mean, Dahyun has really white and beautiful skin and people are obviously drooling at her especially she's wearing something that exposed her bare skin today. Maybe the reason why Sana unni doesn't want Dahyun to go to the ocean park because there are many people swimming and playing in there and Dahyun might probably catch their attention. And although they're just hanging out as friends, we can't deny the fact that Dahyun is special to Sana unni. That unni is a player they say. She plays both boys and girls but for how many boys and a girl who approached her yesterday, she gives no care at all because her attention was only at Dahyun as if she was staring at her entire world. Her eyes never away from Dahyun. So if my conclusions are right, then Sana unni is jealous and being possessive to Dahyun.

I might the youngest and the quietest in our circle of a friend but I'm the most observant. Although I don't speak up my mind, I cared and concerned to the people that close to me. I don't like it when they are not good with one another, it makes me sad.