KM ㅡ 27

I just finished my warm shower

I just finished my warm shower. I used the bathroom for the workers. No wonder I'm spending my vacation with her because they aren't here.

Mrs. Kim, Driver ahjussi and Guard ahjussi are in their 40's so I doubt Mina send them to their homes to rest. They are the only workers in this huge mansion so I gotta say my vacation will not going to be easy since I'll be doing their jobs.

But I come to a conclusion. Either, Mina sends them home to rest or she sends them home to punish me.

Whatever may. I gotta prepare myself. She's scarier and tougher than my former bosses. I am used being scolded and nagged at by the managers and customers before but getting it all from the most arrogant, sadist and rude Myoui Sharon Mina? It's a different matter.

I just need to stay strong this entire stay to survive. Although, sometimes she showed things that she doesn't really show to other people like how good she can be. But I still don't know the real her.

Her personality is still confusing me. I can't take my guard off from her. Who knows it's her tactics to show goodness and later come to bite her victim.

Apart from that, she's being a bee. She won't give me honey but those tingling feeling every time she teases me never failed to make me shy. Why did she like to embarrass me so much? I mean, it would be better if she barks and bites me rather than giving me those sensations that make me feel hot. I really can't handle those confusing tiny pinches in my stomach. I'm afraid to feel it again. Not again.

After drying my hair, I turn off the hairdryer. That then I realized I forgot to bring any dry clothes.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! How can you be so stupid Son Chaeyoung?! I hit my head with my palm.

How am I going to go out? Shit. This is so embarrassing.

I start looking for towels in the cabinet under the sink but I found nothing. What the hell?

I'm literally naked right now and all of my clothes are still in my luggage. Ugh. What should I do? Why am I being punished like this? What did I do to humiliate like this? Why of all people me? Why it should be mㅡ

"Hey." My thought cut off by a blunt voice coming from outside the bathroom door. "Are you dying in there? Why take so long to shower?"

I would be glad if you help me get my clothes if I ask you but that cruelness just made it impossible.

"YA are you not answering? I'm coming in." By that, the door started to slide open since its a sliding door.

My eyes widened. "ANDWAE!" I immediately shut the door in nervous that I didn't notice her hand was on the way and accidentally hit 'em.

"OUCH! WHAT THE HELL SON CHAEYOUNG!"

Gasping, I immediately slide the door open but enough for her hand to be freed then I shut the door again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" I apologize in panic.

"Why did you do that? Are you out of your mind?" She raises her voice. Still angry. I could hear her hissing.

I feel so sorry and bad about hitting her hand. I mean, it was an accident. I didn't mean for that to happen.

"I'm sorry and yes I'm out of my mind cause I don't have any clothes on!" I raise my voice a little, being annoyed for myself.

"So that's your reason for hitting my hand? You're not even being reasonable. So what if you don't have any clothes on? You can walk around naked, I don't even fucking mind!"

She really sounded so mad right now. It must be really hurt. I understand her anger. I deserved her words. But her last sentence somewhat hurt my pride. How can she tell me that? Even though we're both girls and is the only ones in this mansion I would never ever walk around like that!

"I'm sorry..." That's all left my mouth. Feeling bad at myself.

"Yeah right." with sarcasm she responded. Then I heard her sigh. "I'll get your luggage so you can change. I will leave it in front of the door." Her voice surprisingly soften.

"T-Thank you and I'm really sorry!"

Later, I heard a knock on the door. "Your luggage is here. Quickly change and meet me in the living room."

Her voice remained soft. That was surprising. Actually not? As confusing as it is, maybe its the time to get used to her tsundere personality. I mean, how can she be so hot-tempered then suddenly become warm?

But sometimes, ones calmness means worst comings. Who knows behind that tone is an evil plan. I should not be too complacent about it.

Long way to go Son Chaeyoung. Fighting. I release a deep sigh.

 I release a deep sigh