KM ㅡ 46

As far as I know, I'm a type of a friend who showed care yet less with my actions

As far as I know, I'm a type of a friend who showed care yet less with my actions. But why am I here right now, in front of her? Since when did I become this concerned for a friend? Is it because she's the daughter of someone I treated like my own father? or is it because I just don't like the fact of her getting hurt this way? ㅡ Mina thought as she stands in front of the sleeping cub in the sofa.

She was supposed to stay in the gallery to work more things but the image of Chaeyoung lying cold in her place without someone to comfort bothers her a lot.

She couldn't continue typing in her personal computer as her mind were towards her broken friend.

Without ado, she left her office to go home.

"Whichever answer, the fact that I'm sure of was I feel like wanting to protect this girl."

Mina carefully slides her hands to the petite body of Chaeyoung to lift her. She carries the girl bridal-style and takes the staircase.

Entering the room, Mina carefully put Chaeyoung in the bed. The sleeping girl groans a little bit since she is a heavy sleeper and as the exhaustion completely drained her body, she wasn't aware of anything.

Mina fixed the blanket for Chaeyoung, making sure she will sleep comfortably and warmly.

She looks at the innocent sleeping face. A small smile formed in Mina's lips.

Although her questions lift unanswered yet she is happy, seeing the girl sleeping so peacefully.

Mina was about to leave the room to sleep somewhere else but she heard Chaeyoung talk that stops her from doing so.

"Don't leave me..."

It was like a whisper yet clear enough for Mina to hear it as the room filled with nothing but silence.

Mina look at her. Chaeyoung was sleep talking.

"Please... don't leave me.."

Chaeyoung had her right hand raised a little as if she was trying to reach something.

"Please... stay.."

A tear escape from Chaeyoung's eyes after she said that in her sleep that worries the brunette. Her breathing is getting heavier too.

Mina holds Chaeyoung's hand and carefully lay next to her then wipe the tears. Mina could feel Chaeyoung grip her hand, afraid being left.

"Don't worry... I will stay..." Mina uttered and intertwined their fingers.

"Don't be afraid."

Seems like Chaeyoung's breathing relaxed after the words Mina responded. She let out a small smile, feeling relief.

Mina started caressing Chaeyoung's hair as she watched her sleeping face.

After a long while caressing, Mina started feeling her eyes heavy.

She plants a kiss in her peace-sign fingers and gently taps Chaeyoung's forehead as if she was giving her a real kiss in the forehead. She closes her eyes.

"Good night.." Said like a whisper, Mina drifted to sleep real fast.

" Said like a whisper, Mina drifted to sleep real fast