Chapter 1: Chapter 1

~Prologue: Rose's Past~

April 14, 1912 after the titanic sinked.

Although there was not anything for Jack to get on to survive the freezing water, he insisted that Rose get on top of an old door that was left floating in the water. Jack was slowly dying of hypothermia, though. He promised Rose that as long as she stayed on the door, she would be all right. He also promised that she would die a painless death in her sleep and live a long happy life. Jack died soon afterward. While Rose was not as severely affected by the hypothermia, it was slowly seeping through her. When she saw Jack dead, she was ready to give up, but remembered her promise to Jack and tried to call out to the life boat but was unable to. She had no choice but to let go of Jack's body, telling him that she will fulfill her promise to him that she would never let go, and tearfully watched his body sink into the bottom of the Atlantic.

Chapter 1: Erik's Point Of View

I was making my rounds around the empty opera house. All of a sudden a red headed woman has come into my opera house. Argh why can't people just leave ruin buildings alone. The woman jumped when I startled her she was so beautiful too as I was studying her while acting as the Phantom.