Chapter One

Chapter One:

“Thank you Karina,” I say politely to Victoria’s mom. She has tan skin and long black hair that makes her dark brown eye shine. She smiles at me.

“You’re welcome,” she says with her slight Spanish accent. I smile back and nod. Victoria, Kaida, and I finish eating the pasta Karina made for dinner and excuse ourselves, then we rush back to Victoria’s bedroom. I prepare myself for Kaida’s secret, as it seems to be very important. Victoria’s bed has a quilt with a house, a yard, and some farm animals on it and so does one of the many randomized pillows at the head board. Her room is small and covered with random stuffed animals and furniture, but it suits my friend really well for her personality. I sit on the low bed and look the 2 girls over; Victoria is wearing dark colored skinny jeans and a light pink tank top with ruffles on the top and bottom. Kaida is wearing a short white skirt and a tight dark blue shirt that showed her netting covered stomach, now that I think about it, she might as well be Sasuke’s twin!

“So…” I lean back against the pillows and cross my arms behind my head.

“So…” Victoria repeats. That’s how all of our conversations start. The 2 of us just stare at each other for a moment until we burst out in a fit of giggles, which eventually sets Kaida off.

“Okay,” Kaida catches her breath but starts laughing when she looks at us. Finally, we all 3 catch our breath and Kaida gets ready to tell us her secret. I calm down enough and look at my new friend expectantly.

“Okay,” she repeats again, I listen intently as she explains her story.

“I’m not form your world,” she stats.

“Okay,” I nod.

“You don’t believe me,” she says sadly.

“Uh…” I look down ashamed.

“Don’t worry,” she chuckled. I look up in surprise of the sudden mood change, her dark eyes sparkle. “Tor didn’t believe me at first either, but I proved it.”

“How? And if you’re not from this world, where are you from?” I wonder. She puts her hands behind her back and smiles. I glance at Victoria and back to Kaida. “What is it?”

“Do you ever wish to go to Konoha?”

“Uh- sure, what Naruto fan hasn’t?”

“I know I have!” Victoria says. “I think Sasuke’s awesome.”

“Me too,” Kaida agrees. “But I think he should stop obsessing over our older brother.”

“What?! Itachi isn’t your brother! You’re crazy Kaida!” I shout.

Victoria’s mom looks into the room, “Who is Itachi?”

“Kaida’s older brother,” Victoria drops her voice, “Who is in the Akatsuki…”

“What’s the Akatsuki?”

“A group of S-Class criminals-”

“A group of hot guys!” I interrupt. Karina slowly leaves.

“You think my brother is hot?!” Kaida yells.

“Eh, I like Deidara better,” I shrug.

“What?! But he- he…” Kaida trails off. “Yeah I guess he’s hot.”

“I’m a Sasuke fan girl!” Victoria randomly shouts.

“I’ll tell him,” Kaida says with a giggle.

“Sakura already attempted that!” she says.

“Ya’ll are loony!” I yell.

“Ugh! Give her proof Kaida!” Victoria slams her face into a pillow she picked up. She sits on the bed and I sit up and take the pillows form her and hit her with it.