Chapter 7: Imperious

Third Person POV

It's been a week since Blake met Y/N. Her friend. Her protector. Blake were able to get her classes back up. Every time Cardin and his team came by to harm her or any faunas, Y/N broke them. He didn't just beat them. He would prolong the fight just to beat them to a pulp. Throughout his time on Earth, he has never felt such hatred for the humans. Never felt such an excessive amount of hate towards a certain species. No wonder why the angels never interfere with the mortal world. Y/N just stayed by Blake most of the time. Every time Y/N would go on a mission, Blake would get paranoid that he left her on her own. Y/N of course, didn't want her to think that. So every time he went on a mission, he summoned his mother to stay with her. Although every time when he does leave, he didn't expect Alissa to tell Blake a little of his backstory.

Y/N's POV

Great its the time of the month again. My banishment from my home. The day Imperious exiled me because I'm a half-breed. A breed between a human and an angel. I then looked at Blake as she was reading her favorite book as I sat by her. I promised I wouldn't leave her. I plan on keeping that promise. Port's class was nothing but a joke. Thanks to Tyrael, he taught me all the knowledge of the mortal world. Taught me that there are 2 species of humans. Faunas, people with animal traits. Humans, the majority of Remnant. I would rather destroy them then have them live. I see them nothing but evil. No wonder Malthael wanted to destroy them. Malthael was my teacher. Taught me how to wield different weapons. Even taught me how to utilize all the different abilities my mother had but since he betrayed us, I won't hesitate to stop him if he ever rises. 

A/N: I'm using Diablo 3 for Y/N's background a little. Bare with me. All the characters mentioned go to their respectful owners!

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell my name. I looked up and saw that Port was yelling out my name. 

"What is it?" I said. 

"I would recommend you to stay awake." He ordered. 

"Fine." I said, annoyed. This class has no meaning to me. Tyrael already taught me the history of the world. I'm glad that he did. Without him, I wouldn't have made it this far. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked and it was Blake. 

"Hey. Is everything okay?" She asked. 

"Yeah. Just thinking about something." I answered as I looked at her. 

RING

"Thank god. I'm out of here." I said to myself. Blake and I walked out to the classroom as there were no other classes to attend to. 

Blake's POV

Y/N has been acting strange since he went out that night. When he got back that night, I've noticed that he was kind of gloomy. He seemed like he saw something horrible when he was out. He hasn't been paying attention in class lately. He hasn't even showed anything like he was when he first showed up. I was worried about him. Every time I'm near him now, I can smell salt on him as if he was crying. I walked out with to the library to do our homework. When we were walking, I've noticed that he looked more gloomy than before. His eyes red. His eyes full of sadness and anger. I was worried about him .

"Y Y Y/N? Y You O okay?" I asked, tugging him on his sleeve. 

"Y Yeah. Don't worry about it." He said, as if he was trying to hide something. 

"O Okay. Then" I said, not bringing up the topic. We continued to the library. We sat down and did our homework. Although he would just skim through it and write down his answers. I looked his to see if his was accurate.