Chapter 10: Revealed Truth

Third Person POV

Team JNPR, SSSN, and RWBY were now standing in front of Y/N and Blake. Blake quickly hid behind her protector as the 3 teams looked at them.

Ruby: Blake. Why are you so scared of us?

Blake doesn't answer as old memories of them hurting her came back. She starts to sob as they all stared at her.

Monkey Faunas: Blake. Come on. Let's leave this loser and have some fun!

Blake doesn't respond as she is hiding behind Y/N.

Monkey Faunas: DID YOU NOT HEAR ME YOU BITCH!

Y/N forms 2 clones of himself and aimed his weapons at him.

Y/N: I don't know who you are but I would choose your next words wisely.

Monkey Faunas: I am Sun Wukong. I was her boyfriend!

Y/N: Blake is this true?

Blake: M-M-M-My Ex.
She quietly said.

Y/N: Liar. She said you're her ex.

Sun: She's lying! She's a whore!

Y/N shoots an arrow of electricity near his feet.

Y/N: Like I said. Choose your next words wisely. Unless you want me to beat you to death like Cardin experienced.

Blue hair: You're nothing too much to handle.
He said as he lunged at Y/N. Y/N catches his fist and throws him onto the ground and aims his arrow at his head.

Y/N: If I wanted to. I would have killed you right here.

Sun: Blake. YOU WHORE! COME HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL HURT YOU!

Blake flinches at the harsh words being thrown at her. She sobs as Sun was throwing harsh words at her. Sun grabs Blake and hits her across the face. Y/N kicks Sun across the face, sending him to a tree. Team RWBY and JNPR watched in shock at how much power Y/N's kick has.

Y/N: That's for touching her against her will. And I'm only here to watch over her.

Weiss: What makes you so special!

Y/N: You want answers, take it up to Ozpin.

Blake was now holding her cheek since Sun hit her. Y/N summoned a ring and healed her. Y/N patted her head and he turned back to them.

Y/N: Now tell me why you are all here before I lose my patience.

Weiss: We want to know why a newly transferred students wants to be with a loser like her!

Y/N: How about I don't give a damn about your status quo. Including yours Heiress of the Schnee dust company.

Weiss: How dare you!

Y/N: Want to spoil all the secrets your father has. How he is able to produce the amount of dust he is able to. How he is making so much money. And all of his trading assets.

Weiss: Ho-How do-do you know about that!

Y/N: You forget that I'm an intellectual. I've been taught about many things.

Ruby: Blake. Why are so scared of us. It's not like we hurt you.

Blake gave no response causing Yang to yell at her.

Yang: BLAKE! TELL US WHY!

Blake flinched at the anger in her voice. Yang grabbed her wrist and took her forcibly. Blake thrashed out her grip and ran back to Y/N. Y/N then summons a sword in his hand and pointed it at Yang.