five | Seth Clearwater

You were the new girl in La Push high school, you moved there on your last year because of your dad's work and you weren't exactly happy about that.

On your first day, you arrived early at school, just to make a good impression, and after taking the schedules you walked toward your first class: English.

The teacher looked at you and smiled 《before we start with the lesson, Y/n please introduce yourself.》

《Hi, I'm Y/n Y/l/n, I moved here from Dallas and... I'm sorry I'm so awkward and i dunno what to say》 they all laughed and you blushed before searching for a free seat.

The lesson had started, and ten minutes passed when a boy walked in he had long brown hair and he was really cute.

《Clearwater you're late! Go sit near Y/n 》 the teacher ordered.

You felt nervous, a handsome boy near you? Weird (and awkward).
He looked at you and you made eye contact. It was then that your life changed.
A 17 year old Seth Clearwater had just imprinted on you.

➳ time skip. 3 months later (ik ik I'm lazy❤)
Your p.o.v.

I and Seth had been dating for two months and Seth was going to introduce me to his mom and sister.

《Hey are you happy you're finally meeting my family?》 Seth asked

"No" I thought 《I'm nervous》 he awed and smiled 《aww you shouldn't be, they'll love you》 I smiled and then we walked to his house.

I had already been at his house but no one was there.

《Hey you must be Y/n》 a beautiful woman spoke opening the door 《I'm Sue, come in Honey》

I walked in following Seth.

Leah, his sister looked at me and frowned 《oh so you're the reason why Seth almost forgot our father》 she said 《Leah be nice》 Sue said softly.

《What? It's true》 she insisted 《stop that shit Leah》

《Why don't you take out your little girlfriend?》 Then Seth started shaking, a lot and his mom yelled something like "not in here Seth" and all I knew after that it was that Seth had walked outside followed by Leah and me.

《Take her away》 he said 《I won't 》 Leah yelled. I went near Seth.

《Hey calm down Sethy》 I said but he immediately changed into a giant wolf hitting me with his claws. I screamed in pain.

My vision was all blurry but I could see a half naked Seth crying 《I'm sorry, please forgive me I love you. Sorry sorry sorry》 i smiled (kinda) 《hey seth i don't care if you're a big wolf. I will always love you》

《Hey, I'm sorry for judging you. You're not bad》 Leah said and I smiled softly 《I'm not angry at you either Leah》

Then Seth leaned down and kissed me. Best day ever.... well not counting the big scratch on my arm...

____________________________

Hey two imagines in one day I'm proud lol

I wanted to apologize for the mistakes I make, English is not my first language and I'm not perfect.

I hope you still like the book.

Siete fantastici❤
-Fra🇮🇹