School

The last two weeks of summer went by very quick. It was now September and time to go back to school.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I heard the alarm clock going off so I pressed the off button and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I was waiting for it to heat up I brushed my teeth. When the water was warm enough I got in and washed up. After my shower I looked through my room for clothes. It was supposed to be cold and rainy today so I had to find appropriate clothing. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple button up shirt. I put on my clothes then I went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair, dried it and put on a little bit of make up. I then went back to my room to grab my bag and my phone. I walked down stairs to see Tom making breakfast. He handed me a warm plate with eggs and toast. I ate my breakfast, cleaned up and started to make my self a lunch for school. By time I finished making my lunch it was almost time for me to go. I had to be at the bus stop at six fifty five am. I said goodbye to Tom and started walking to my bus stop. There were a few other at the bus stop but I didn't really talk to them. The bus came on time. I walked on the bus and in the first seat I saw Indio. He motioned for me to sit with him. When we got to school I had no idea where I was going. I was a sophomore at whole new school with a lot more people than my old one. I eventually found my way to my first period class. I took a seat in the back of the class room. The bell rang for first period to start. As the teacher was talking my phone went off, I didn't know the ringer was on. Everyone looked around the classroom wondering where it came from. I quickly looked at my phone.

Tom: Have a great day! x

Then I turned down the volume and put it away.

----------------------------------------------

It was now eighth period, lunch. I looked around the cafeteria for a seat. I sat at a table near the front of the cafeteria with no one at it. I started to get my lunch out of my bag until I heard a voice ask me something. It was Indio. He asked me if anyone was sitting at the seat that he was pointing to. I nodded my head no. He sat at the seat across from me and got out his lunch. We were the only two eating lunch together at that table. The lunch bell rang and it was time to go. It was now my favorite class of the day, art. I walked into the class and sat in the back of the classroom just like I did for the rest of my classes. This class was going to be fun I could already tell. When the class was over it was two fifteen and time to go home. I got on the bus and sat in the first seat. I put on my headphones and listened to music almost the whole bus ride. When I got home it was two fifty. I walked into the house. When I got inside I called out for Tom. He came downstairs and gave me a hug.

"How was your first day of being a sophomore?"

"Good, but kinda boring."

After our conversation about my day I went upstairs and changed into grey sweatpants and a black short sleeve shirt. I also put my hair up in a pony tail. I then went back downstairs to get some food because I was kinda hungry.

----------------------------------------------

Hours later it was time for me to go to bed. The six hours after I got home consisted of me eating and reading. When I get home from school the six hours before I go to bed go by super fast. I didn't even change when I got to bed, I kept on my sweats and t-shirt. I fell asleep within an hour of being in bed.