04

Warning: Sexual themes
Jaehyun's P.O.V

"So, how have you been Ten?" I asked the boy sitting across from me. He was looking around the room, like he aways did.
"I've been okay, I've made a friend! He also goes to you" he smiled.
"And who is that?" I asked with a smile, maybe it was an illusion? It was last time.
"Johnny" he said confidently.
"Oh, Johnny! He's a nice guy" I said. No an illusion this time.
"Yeah, he's really nice" he said. We continued to talk about his new friend and how he's been feeling until his session was over. I escorted him out and waited patiently in my office for my next patient that happened to be Doyoung. I sat in my chair behind my desk and spun in circles biting my nails. I hadn't seen him since yesterday. There was a knock at my door and I stopped my chair and felt a bit dizzy and cleared my throat. "Come in" I said and stood up. I watched as a nurse let Doyoung into my office and he sat on the couch and she excused herself. I sat down across from him. I'd bought a new pot for my plant to sit on my coffee table.
"I liked the other pot" he said lowly. I nodded and I smiled.
"They didn't have the same one, so I went with this" I explained. "How are you doing?" I asked and he shrugged.
"They woke me up early, earlier than usual. The medicine you prescribed worked though. But..." he stopped himself and looked away.
"Doyoung, is there something you need to tell me?" I asked.
"I had a nightmare about Taeyong last night" he whispered.
"I'm sorry, it must've been a horrible experience, do you want to talk about it?" I asked. He shook his head no. "Alright," I said.
"Doctor, you were in that dream too" he said and then looked into my eyes, I felt my ears turn red feeling awkward.
"Was I?" I asked and he nodded.
"You were, you wanna hear about it?" He asked. I had to refrain myself from saying 'yes.'
"Only if you want to talk about it" I said calmly. He nodded and put his hands under his thighs.
"Taeyong was... was yelling at me when I used to live with him. I can't remember about what. He then hit me, over and over until, until you burst into my apartment and beat him up." He smiled and then it turned into a smirk. He's still playing the game.
"I'm sorry to hear that he hurt you," I said "did that use to happen?" I tried changing the subject.
"You didn't let me finish doctor. You know what you did next?" He asked lowly.
"I do not" I said trying to stay calm.
"You hugged me-" he smiled sweetly "and then you pinned me against the wall..." he said his tone getting darker. "You kissed me, and then my neck," he said and lifted his head and ran a hand down his neck slowly, sensually. I gulped.
"Doyoung, I am a therapist. I'd never do that to my patients." I said.
"I never said you would, but-" he said and looked me in the eye, "you could." After a long hour of trying to get out of the situation our session ended and I was grateful. Doyoung is a challenge. He's everywhere, one second he can be talking about himself and switch it. Like he's putting up a wall. I sighed and packed up and left my office.

I sat on my couch and I sighed and bit my lip. I need a distraction, I signed up for Tinder on my phone. I was lonely anyways right? I need someone, I'm tired of being alone and I need to get someone off my mind or I'll get myself into trouble. I made my profile and looked at some of the people. I swiped through them.
"No... no... no," I paused "no..." I sighed. I got a message and I opened it and saw someone had messaged me. Some random guy, he was kinda hot. We'd been talking for an hour now and then he sent me an unexpected dick picture. I groaned. He started talking about how he wanted to 'bend me over and fuck me into the mattress so hard the frame would break.' Should I tell him I'm a top or just ignore it? I decided to just blow him off and got off my phone and threw it to the side and it bounced off the couch and I glared at it. I grabbed my laptop and signed in and went onto one of those websites. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sexually frustrated. Sure I'm a virgin but I still need release and I've been so busy I hadn't had the chance to. I got up and carried my laptop to my room and set it on my bed and loosened my tie and took off my belt. I sat on my bed and grabbed the lotion and pulled my pants down and bit my lip clicking on a video with two guys. I wasn't into kinky stuff, I just went with vanilla. So I got at it, pleasuring myself as I watched and I let out small groans. I had to practically rip off my shirt due to how hot I was feeling and I bucked my hips roughly into my grip. I felt knots form into my lower abdomen and I brought my other hand to squeeze the inside of my right thigh imaging the guy in the video who was giving the taller a blowjob as he gripped his thighs. I threw my head back and whimpered. I let out a moan and sped up and I closed my eyes and instantly regretted it. My brain imagined Doyoung under me, his hand gripping my thigh and his other on my member as he sucked it at the same time, his black hair pushed back as his hooded eyes looked up at me, his eyelashes fluttering as he took my cock into his mouth, his red lips around it. I felt everything tighten and then I came shamefully and took a deep breath and opened my eyes and looked at myself in horror. I'm fantasizing about my fucking patient! I closed the tab and slammed my computer and then frantically grabbed tissues and cleaned myself and got up to take a cold shower. There's no way I can work there, not anymore. There's no fucking way! I was shaking. Once I finished my shower I quickly got into pajamas and I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water and walked back and grabbed some pills out of my drawer. I popped a bunch of sleeping pills in my mouth and then laid down. I was still shaking. Am I having an anxiety attack? I shifted in the sheets and looked at the time to see I'd been tossing and turning for an hour and quickly got up and sped to the bathroom and grabbed a bottle labeled 'xanx' and I looked at it. How bad am I feeling? Usually you're only suppose to take a half or a full one. I gulped and quickly took two out and popped them into my mouth and gulped down faucet water. I quickly went back to bed and laid down.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes and looked at my clock. I am exactly an hour late. Fuck my life! I hurried out of bed feeling dizzy but quickly got dressed and grabbed my tie shoving it in my pocket and slipping on my shoes grabbed my phone and keys and quickly left and sped my way there. I ran in and clocked in and I bumped into a nurse. Jungwoo looked at me like I was crazy. "Jaehyun?" He said and helped keep me stable. "Are you alright? You look tired" he said and I nodded.
"I didn't sleep well, sorry I'm late and sorry I almost knocked you over" I said in a hurry.
"No problem but Doyoung is waiting in your office" he said.
"Shit!" I said and quickly rushed away and went into my office seeing a nurse waiting with Doyoung and I cleared my throat. She looked at me like I was crazy but left anyways.
"Hello, D-Doyoung" I said and he watched me like I was crazy. I set down my bag on my desk chair and grabbed my tie out of my pocket. He walked up and took the tie from my hands and forced me still with a sigh.
"Your shirt isn't even buttoned correctly" he mumbled and then buttoned my shirt and I blushed. He finished and lifted my collar and put my tie around my neck and when I finally got my shit together I gently grabbed his wrist stopping him.
"D-Doyoung I think this is inappropriate" I whispered and he looked at me with concern.
"I'm just helping you..." he said and I heard hurt in his voice. I gulped and I nodded and let go out his hands. He continued and fixed my tie and smoothed out my shirt with his hands and I felt my heart skip a beat. I forgot about the setting. I'm a doctor, he's a patient. But seeing him in front of me, helping me get ready for the day, I couldn't help but imagine us as a couple. Like a wife helping her husband out in the morning. I hated myself for thinking this. I might need to quit before I go too deep, no I need to quit. I have to. I quickly sat down after pulling myself away and he did the same. "The doctors said I'm getting better, they say you're helping me a lot. With the medicine you've prescribed me. Said I should be out soon!" He said happily and I let myself smile.
"That's great Doyoung, I'm glad the new medicine is working" I said.
"Yeah, and then we can be friends once I'm out remember?" He asked and I felt my blood run cold. I made a promise with him when I first met him. That wasn't part of the game? I nodded. "Doctor, you looked tired. Are you okay?" He asked and I quickly nodded.
"I am alright, thank you" I said. He nodded. Soon our session ended.
"Doyoung," I said and he turned around since he was about to leave.
"Yes?" He asked and I hesitantly walked up to him and hugged him.
"Please get better, please get out of here. For me okay?" I said and pulled away completely and he looked at me funny. The nurse then knocked and he was escorted away and I watched him with a sad smile and he looked at me with a confused expression. Once he walked away I looked down and went back into my office and I opened the closet and grabbed a box and started packing my things. I opened my door and walked to Kun's and knocked on the door.
"Come in" he said and I entered.
"Hey," I said and he looked up.
"You okay?" He asked. I nodded.
"I have to leave this job, for... personal reasons" I said and looked down.
"What? I'm very sad to hear that. Is there anything we can do to keep you here? Your patients are getting a lot better because of you" he said worriedly.
"I can't. My patients are strong and can get better. I'm sorry" I said and bowed.
"So soon?" He asked and I nodded. He sighed and bit his lip. I started to leave but stopped.
"Hey Kun, can I ask a favor?" I asked an looked at him and he nodded. "Could you give the plant in my office to Doyoung? He really likes it. And please tell them I'm sorry for leaving." I said and bowed and quickly walked back to my office and took my box. I started to walk out and then I saw Doyoung look at me with wide eyes and then he bust out of the lounge area and nurses chased him. I set down the box as he collied into me and he hugged on to me and the doctors looked at me as I signaled them to back down.
"Where the hell are you going?!" He yelled. I gently hugged him.
"I have to leave Doyoung. I'm sorry. Promise me you'll take care of my plant and promise you'll get better" I said and started to feel my heart break as he looked at me with sadness. I put up my pinky and he stared at it. He hooked his with mine. I pulled away and quickly left as he screamed after me. I've fallen too hard.