06

Warning: Sexual themes.
Happy Valentines Day ❤️ and happy birthday Jaehyun.

Jaehyun's P.O.V

It had been one year and two months since Doyoung and I started dating. After three months of living with me I asked him out and he said yes, thank god since I was a stuttering mess. Honestly, it's been good. I'm very happy and I believe Doyoung is too. He means the world to me, he's everything to me and I hope to show him that everyday. I found our relationship to be beautiful, he's opened up all the way and I did also. Our relationship has a foundation of trust and we built it up over the year. The first time we kissed it was under the stars, the first time we made love both of us were nervous and huge messes but it was a beautiful mess, Doyoung was just sore for awhile. Our first fight, it was heart breaking but I didn't give up on us, and neither did he. We worked it out after about a day. Doyoung had gotten a job and is doing a lot better, he had only had one panic attack and that was in public when some man tried to hit on him and take him somewhere. Let's say I am now banned from a certain store for beating the hell out of someone, thankfully it didn't effect my job. I looked at my watch, I'll be off work soon. It's the day before Valentine's day, and well my birthday, but I already have everything prepared for it. I smiled to myself thinking about all my plans. After going through a few notes and documents I was finally let off. I packed my things and texted Doyoung I'm on my way home.

I arrived at our apartment, we'd gotten a nice one after awhile, I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I set my bag down and I saw Doyoung walk out of the kitchen and help me out of my coat and I kissed his forehead. "Hey honey, how was your day?" I asked and slipped off my shoes and walked further into the house with him.
"It was okay, just some bitchy customers today" he shrugged and walked into the kitchen and I followed.
"Did they feel better after you gave them coffee?" I asked.
"Not really" he rolled his eyes.
"Hungry?"
"Yes" he said and I smiled and grabbed some ingredients and he lifted himself on the counter. "Babe" he said and I turned smiling at the pet name. He's become more open with affection. He then held out his arms and I walked over and went between his thighs so I could hug him. His arms wrapped around my torso and he buried his face in my neck. He's being clingy, usually he isn't like this. I'm not complaining though. I breathed him in enjoying his warmth.
"You okay?" I asked and he nodded.
"Just really missed you today" he said softly and I rubbed his back.
"Bad day?" I asked.
"Y-you know me too well" he said.
"Wanna talk about it?" I asked and he shook his head no and let go, as did I.
"I'll make some dinner okay?" I said and he nodded. I walked away and felt him kick my butt and I laughed and started to cook. After awhile I finished and fixed his plate and mine and we went to the living room to watch TV. We finished eating and just set our dirty plates on the coffee table. He was laying on the couch and I was laying on him my head resting on his chest and my arms around his waist. My legs between his. He ran his fingers through my hair and I smiled, he cupped my cheeks and brought my head up and I leaned forward so he could kiss me, he kissed my forehead and then moved to temples, my cheeks, my nose, my chin and then my lips again. I laughed and pecked his lips one more time before I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.
"I love you Jaehyun" he said softly and I smiled.
"I love you too Doyoung" I gently rubbed circles with my thumb on his side, I slipped my hands up his shirt to feel his warm skin and he shivered and laughed.
"Stop, that tickles! And you're cold" he complained and I laughed.
"I just wanna show you how much I love you" I said and gently pinched his side and he jerked and laughed. He suddenly untucked my button up shirt from my pants and I looked at him confused. He slid his hands up my shirt and I let out a gasp but he felt me tight. "Doyoung you're killing me with your cold hands!" I twisted trying to get out of his grasp. He wrapped his legs around my hips so I couldn't leave. He leaned close and kissed my ear and then whispered something that made a chill go up my spine and my breath taken away from me.
"I can warm you up" he then bit the skin gently on my neck and I shivered and sat up on my heels and he looked up at me. I looked at him shocked and he laughed at my face and then sat up and started to unbutton my shirt slowly, teasingly. Each time he unbuttoned one he would kiss my bare chest. I took his face in my hands and brought him up to kiss him, it started out innocent but soon became heated. I got up off the couch parting our lips and picked him up, my arms under his butt keeping him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and he placed small kisses on my neck. I walked to our shared bed and stopped in my tracks. The bed was perfectly made, there were a lot of rose pedals on the light blue comforter, the pillows perfectly placed. I had to laugh seeing some expensive lube on the bedside table and Doyoung buried his face in my shoulder, he's embarrassed. "Stop laughing brat" he mumbled and I smirked.
"It's lovely Doyoung," I said and he lifted his head and I shivered as his eyes pierced through.
"Just be quiet and kiss me" he said and I did. I smashed my lips onto his and stumbled towards the bed and laid him down and climbed between his thighs and kissed him roughly and he gripped my hair. I forced my tongue into his mouth and dominated the kiss. I reluctantly pulled away and pulled him up and ripped his shirt off and threw it behind me and looked down at him in awe.
"You're so beautiful" I whispered and kissed his neck and he ripped my shirt off, literally. The last few buttons he didn't undo earlier popped off and he pulled the sleeves off my arms and tossed it away. "That was hot" I laughed and eagerly sucked and bit at his neck and he let out a moan arching his back. My pants are starting to get uncomfortably tight and judging by him moving his hips up to grind against me, his were too. I grunted and quickly ripped off his pants and my own as I continued to messily kiss and suck down his neck to his chest. I then licked his nipple and enclosed it in my mouth and he slid his hand down to palm my erection and I moaned. I pulled away and hooked a finger on the waistband of his underwear and looked up at him for permission. He nodded and pulled my chin towards him and he kissed me and I smiled and took off his underwear throwing it behind me and sat up. I looked at him under me, his legs on my thighs and his flushed skin under my tan hands. I admired his body. His skin rosy pink from the heat and his lips swollen, his cheeks and ears red, and his upper body covered in hickeys. I gently lifted one of his legs and kissed his calf and then moved down until I kissed the inside of his thigh. I chuckled seeing his flushed face and I sat back up and grabbed the lube while with my other hand I dragged a finger on the underside of his cock and he let out a gasp. I loved seeing him like this, I love him and I want to be the only one to see him like this. I looked at him lovingly and then got back to work since I was painfully hard. I poured some of the lube on my fingers and set it aside and rubbed the pad of my thumb over his hole and I looked at him worriedly and I saw him tense. I waited and then decided I should get going since both of us were a bit eager, although I could spend all day just seeing him like this. I slid my pointer finger in slowly and I looked up at him to see if he was okay after I was one knuckle deep and he sighed.
"Jaehyun" he said and I felt my member twitch with the roughness in his voice.
"Y-yeah?" I asked dumbly. He grabbed my shoulder to bring me down to face him, himself resting on his elbows.
"I am not a porcelain doll, I can take it" he said and I frowned.
"I don't want to hurt you" I said and looked into his eyes.
"I'm okay Jaehyun we-" he started.
"But what i-" I cut him off but he stopped me and took my face in his hands and rested his forehead against mine.
"I trust you Jaehyun" he said and kissed my nose and then he pulled back and laid on his back and brought up his knees. I was at loss for words but decided I shouldn't talk. I grabbed the lube once more and lubed up my pointer and middle finger once again and started to finger him with one finger first and he squirmed against it and I continued and was two knuckles deep and I pushed it in and out and continued and soon buried the second in, he was letting out small breaths. I watched as my fingers fucked him and disappeared into his hole and I scissored them to stretch him more seeing he was still a bit tight and he moaned. I took my fingers out and he let out a sigh and I took my boxers off finally feeling I could breathe and I pumped my erection a few times and poured some lube on my hand and rubbed it over my member and pressed it at Doyoung's entrance and I saw his eyes flutter. I gently massaged the inside of his thigh with one hand and guided my member inside of him with the other moving slowly.
"Jaehyun, baby, please just fuck me" he said and I looked at him in shock and then smiled and nodded. I happily entered him all the way only stopping once to let him breathe and I grabbed the back of his knees and held them and rocked my hips. He gripped onto the sheets and lifted his hips a bit. I let go of his legs and rested them on my own thighs and grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me roughly and pulled out and buried myself back in and he started moaning and grabbed onto my thighs to keep me close. I continued and gripped his hips and pounded into him and I grunted feeling him tighten around me. I looked to see the back of his head buried in the pillow, his hair pushed back, and his swollen lips letting out moans that sounded like music to my ears. It gave me the drive to go faster, to pleasure him more. He tossed his head back further and arched his back meeting my hips and I felt his nails dig into my thighs. His moans getting loader as I rocked him harder. I took his hard on in my hand and pumped him to the rhythm of my thrust and that made him buck his hips wildly. I bent over and captured his lips with mine swallowing down his moans, the angle making me go deeper inside of him and I moaned as he rolled his hips. He moved his hands up to grab my biceps and then slid his hands to my back trying to grip onto something and I felt him claw at my skin making me even more motivated. I continued and he gasped against my lips and he said something.
"Wh-what?" I asked breathlessly.
"T-there... oh fuck, there!" He said and pushed himself against me and I continued to hit the same spot moving my angle which seemed to work by the way he screamed moaning. I felt bad but he said I wasn't hurting him. He held me close.
"I-I'm-" I started but he kissed me roughly pulling me closer to the point his legs had been pushed up and I felt him hook them around my waist.
"Don't... not yet" he said and I gulped and continued becoming more messy as I was trying to refrain from coming. I continued to pound into him while pumping his member and he gripped into my shoulders and locked his legs behind me. I saw him look to the side and then he smiled. "I-inside" he said between moans.
"Can I-I now?" I asked biting my lip. Please say yes, I love you so much but I can only hold back for a bit with you under me like this. I silently hoped to myself and he nodded and I smiled and pounded into him and he came, the warm liquid on his and my own stomach and I came seeing him satisfied and rode him through his orgasm and my own. He grabbed my face and kissed me, so lovingly I'd thought I'd die right there.
"Happy birthday Jaehyun, and happy Valentines day" he smiled and I pulled out slowly and gave him a questioning look. His hair sticking to his forehead and he motioned towards the clock with his head and I saw it said 12:03. I laughed and grabbed a few tissues and wiped us off.
"You had it planned didn't you?" I asked and he shyly nodded as I wiped him off and I kissed his chest. I picked a peddle off his side and tossed it somewhere. I got up and grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on and then I grabbed another pair and walked over to Doyoung and slipped them onto him and he groaned. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.
"Sore." He said.
"I know you hate it when I don't pull out so... maybe the boxers will keep it a bit clean" I said and he laughed.
"I let you, I wanted you too. Thank you Jaehyun, for taking such good care of me even though I'm your hyung" he said and I felt my heart beat faster with love. I laid back down and gently massaged his hips.
"You may be my hyung but you're also my lover" I said and kissed his cheek. "You're only about a year older than me" I continued and he laughed and turned on to his side and cuddled into me and covered us with the blanket.
"I love you Jung Jaehyun" he said.
"I love you too Kim Doyoung." I responded. With him in my arms, I felt complete.

A/n: I did say this was the end but not anymore, sorry