07

Jaehyun's P.O.V

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked to see Doyoung's face buried into my neck as we laid on our sides facing each other. I gently moved his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I got out of bed slowly so I wouldn't wake him and put on a pair of underwear and some pajama bottoms. I stretched as I walked to the kitchen and suddenly heard a knock on my door, I frowned and looked at the time. Oh yeah, the flowers. I went to the door and opened it and thanked the person who had brought my order of roses. He looked at me and blushed seeing all the hickeys which caused me to get embarrassed so I quickly closed the conversation, along with the door. I placed the huge vase of roses on the table and went back to the kitchen. I placed a pan on the stove and turned it on. I grabbed the eggs from the fridge and cracked them open and put them on the pan in heart shaped cookie cutters. I grabbed the bread and put a few slices in the toaster and waited. "Are those for me?" I heard Doyoung say as he walked into the kitchen and I turned to see him looking at the roses. He's wearing a pair of underwear and my shirt.
"Mhm, of course" I said and grabbed a plate and took the eggs and placed them on the plate. I felt hands rest on my waist and then hook together in my front and Doyoung rested his head on my shoulder.
"Thanks babe" he said and I smiled. I turned my head and kissed his cheek.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Hips hurt a bit but nothing I can't handle" he answered and I saw him blush. I turned off the stove and he let go so I can grab the toast and I spread butter on them and placed them on the plate after cutting them in half. Doyoung took a seat at the table admiring the flowers. I cut the tops of the some strawberries and arranged them to look like hearts. I filled a glass of water and walked to the table and set the stuff down in front of him. "You're too kind to me Jaehyun" he said and I laughed.
"What else do I do for someone I love?" I asked and he blushed and took a bite of the toast.
"Thank you, it's delicious" he smiled his beautiful gummy smile and I felt like I fell all over again. I kissed his cheek.
"I'll start a bath" I said and he nodded.
"Oh! Don't go into the room yet" he said and i raised an eyebrow. "Please" he finished and I nodded with a chuckle. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the faucet and checked the water and set it to the temperature we both like. I put the plug in and the bath started to slowly fill. I grabbed the bubblebath soap and poured it into the tub. Doyoung walked in just as the bath finishes filling up.
"I have good timing" he smiled and I laughed. I helped him out of my shirt and he took off his underwear and I undressed. I stepped in and sat down and he followed. He sat down and rested his back against my chest as I was leaning on the back of the tub. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he held my hands crossing his arms as well. He rested his head on my shoulder and I felt his hair tickle my neck. "I-I had a nightmare last night" he whispered and I frowned.
"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked. He turned his head and bury it in the crook of my neck.
"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wale you" he said and I sighed.
"Peaceful or not you need to wake me up. Want to talk about it?" I asked and I lifted a hand to play with his hair. He nodded. "Okay, what was it about?" I asked and he sighed.
"Taeyong..." he whispered and I felt my blood boil at the name but realized I didn't need to worry about him leaving me for that scum. I tightened my arm around his waist and continued to play with his hair.
"And what did he do?" I asked carefully.
"He found me... he broke into here. He tried to take you away from me, I-I couldn't do anything. He kept hurting you and I was so, so scared" he sniffled and I rested my cheek against his head. "H-he killed you, I couldn't stop crying" he started saying and his lip started quivering "he started to take me away and then I woke up" he finished. I leaned forward and turned so I could look at him. I wiped his tears away and rested my forehead against his.
"I'd never ever let him into our home, nor would I let him touch you or take you away from me" I said and bought my head away to kiss him. He smiled. After an emotional talk it somehow evolved into us playing around by blowing bubbles at each other or splashing each other. We got out because our floor was getting soaked. I grabbed some towels and placed them on the wet floor and he drained the tub. I grabbed another towel and dried him off and then myself and grabbed our robes. We originally bought them as a joke with our names stitched into them but soon started wearing them.
"Close your eyes" he said and I closed them. He took my hand and I felt myself being guided into the bedroom. He stopped. "Okay" he said and I opened my eyes. A bunch of candy was on the bed and a few roses.
"You didn't have to" I said and he laughed.
"Accept it" he said as he walked to the bed and grabbed a small box and handed it to me. I frowned my brows and opened the rectangular box and saw two tickets in it. "I know how much you want to go to the amusement park, sooo I got us all day passes" he smiled. My heart melted.
"You're such a blessing, my god I love you" I said and placed the box down and picked him up and he laughed.
"Stop being cheesy" he glared.
"Mhm I'll stop if I get a kiss" I smirked. He rolled his eyes and cupped my face and kissed me passionately. It was short and sweet. "Should we get ready for today" I said eagerly. He nodded and I set him down and we got dressed.