Chapter 1

Hi guys, okay, so i wrote this a while ago and i just re-read the beginning & it needs some work, so im going to be fixing it, okay i hope you guys enjoy 🌸

1 week earlier~

LOUIS POV-

God, i hope they dont hate me. I dont know if i can do this. I guess I will just have to deal with the consequences, if any.

"Mum, dad, i need to tell you something," i say quite nervously.

"Yes, Lou? You know we will support you through whatever it is! I mean you're our son and it would be wrong not too, I mean unless you get someone pregnant because then-"

"Im gay." I say cutting my mom off.

My mums smile drops and my dad just starts laughing.

"You sure that you're homosexual? I dont believe it! I will not have a gay son. Therefore if you are gay, you do not belong here." She says furiously.

"Mum, im gay. There is nothing you can do about it. You told me it wouldn't matter and that you would still support me. Why did you lie?"

"You're a fag. Okay? You are not my son. I will not have a fag living underneath my roof. Go to your room and stay there." She says yelling.

She then raises her hand and I'm not ready for what she does next. She slaps me. I feel her hand harshly collide with my cheek. Trembling, i hold my cheek, sliding my back down the wall.

My father stops laughing and walks straight up to me.

"Oh, are you serious? You're seriously a fagget. You are a damn cunt and i dont believe that you even deserve a family. You belong in hell. You aren't a part of this family. Once you turn 17, you're out. Gone, and dare you return, i will kill you." He says, his face red.

Before i can argue he lunges at me and tackles me to the ground, punching me in the gut, he yells,

"You're a fucking fag, never forget this. I will not have a fag as a son, therefore you will never, ever be my son." He says punching me in the jaw and then wrapping his hands around my neck.

"Daddy, whats all the commo-" Lottie says, her voice trailing off.

"Daddy! Get off of him! What are you doing?" Lottie says frantically running towards us, with me still pinned to the floor. I'm running out of breath as my fathers, if i can even call him that anymore, okay so Marks, hands were still around my neck.

"Go away Lottie." Mark says tightening his grasp of my neck.

"Dad stop." She squeaks as she runs towards us. My dad lets go of my neck and turns towards Lottie slowly.

"No, Lottie!" I scream, but im to late i watch as my dad slaps her. I would've done something, but i couldn't move.

Just as im about to say something, Marks fist collides with my forehead and my vision goes fuzzy before i black out completely.