Chapter 3

Louis POV-

"Get the fuck up." I hear Mark say.

I quietly groan, atleast i'll get to be away from Jay and Mark when im at school.

But then i remembered what he said last night.

'We have a surprise for you at school'

Oh, Great. More drama.

My phone rings and Nialls contact pulls up onto the screen.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Loubear, I dont know if its a good idea to go school today." Niall says.

He is the only one who knew about my homosexuality along with Liam before i told my parents, big mistake.

"What why?"

"Have you not seen you're twitter account?"

"Oh no, i guess i havent, i never looked, hold on."

I completely forgot about social media until just now. I go on twitter and go to my mentions.

'Fucking fag, you deserve to die.'

'Ew, disgusting, you are unbelievable.'

'I always knew you were a homo, DISGUSTING.'

'People like you shouldn't be alive, waste of space is what you fags are.'

'Haha you are fucking gross. You're so fucked up, get a damn life, homos are nasty.'

There were a few people who said stuff like, "proud of you!!" But like they say, it takes a thousand compliments to build confidence and only a few insults to feel insecure.

I couldn't go to school. I couldn't face this. How could they do this? They really do know how to make my life a living hell, don't they?

"Louis, are you okay?" I hear a concerned niall ask.

"I have to go." I say quickly

"Bye Lou, im so sorr-" i hang up.

I already got bullied, and now this shit?

I dont know how much longer i can take it. I dont know how much longer i can fake the smile i wear everyday. I dont know how much longer i can hold out before they see, what they've done to me. (Oh, baby look what you've done to me)

The scars are hidden under long sleeves. The tears are hidden in the shower. The thoughts are hidden in my mind. And death is my only way out now. They're right. I am worthless. I am fucking disgusting and gross.

"I'm dropping you off, so i can see you're reaction with the surprise i got you!" Says Mark.

"I already know what the surprise is. You told everyone about my sexuality. And I don't care." I say with false confidence.

I dont know if i will be able to take what happens today. If i can, i dont think i could hold out for much longer.

Why did I tell my parents? Big mistake.