Ch. 17

-warning BRIEF smut you can skip through until you see *end of smut* if you'd rather not read it-
(You're welcome for the picture btw😂😻😭)

Louis POV-

Our lips were moving in perfect sinc. Not once disconnecting for more than a couple seconds. I pinned Harry up against the grass. Allowing my hands to roam his sides as they pleased.

I tugged at Harry's hair making him moan. I feel his length growing in his sweats. He sat up.

"Are you okay? Did i do something wrong?" I ask worried i screwed up.

"No, its just... My... Down there... Feels weird." Harry blushes.

"That means you're... Turned on?" I say.

"What do you do when it happens?" Harry asks curiously.

Surely he has gotten one before hasn't he?

"I- erm you- uh.." I say blushing, "you... Jerk off?"

I am feeling so bad for teaching this boy things that will take away his innocence. He is cute with his innocentness (thats not a word but i mean who cares).

"Whats that?" He says quietly.

"It's where you.. Erm.. Wrap your hands around your... Um.. Down there? And you um..." I say nervously.

"Could you show me how?" He says motioning to his full length.

I nod. Telling him to take off his sweats and he obeys.

"Okay, now.. Just pull down your boxers a bit.." I say .

He slides them down and his length pops out along with my eyes. Its big.

"Wow... Okay. Um. You ready?" I say nervous with excitement.

He nods and i wrap my hands around his penis and he moans just by the touch.

Right after seeing his pre-cum i slowly pump my hands. He arches his back and thrusts his hips.

I place one hand on his hips to push them down.

"Oh... Louis... Louis! That feels... So... Good... Dont... Stop. Please" He says taking breaths inbetween almost every word.

He moans and then screams out in pleasure. I pump faster as he reaches his climax.

Finally, Harry is panting on the ground with sweat beads running down his forehead.

"Do you... Need help too?" Harry says with lustful eyes. What?

My eyes widen down as i see my jeans looking extremely tight.

"Uh.. Yeah?" I say.

He slowly pulls down my pants and then looks at me as if asking for permission. I nod and he slides my boxers down as well.

He runs his thumb over the tip and i squeeze my eyes shut.

"Harry.. Dont.."

He smirks and does the same thing that i did to him. He is quite experienced for not knowing what to do to himself.

I almost laughed when i saw Harry's look of determination on his face but instead i moaned.

~~~~~

*end of smut.. Brief... Smut.*

(No i was not trying to get to it too fast bc they probably wont have real intimacy for a while.)

Me and Harry are now laying in the treehouse and Harry has allowed me to lay with him. Cuddle even.

He gave me a shirt to borrow an some briefs that are way too big. He said i look adorable, i dont think so, i feel tiny in his clothes. But they make me feel... Safe?

I am about to drift off to sleep when i feel a weight on my chest. I open one eye and see a heap of curls. Smiling, i wrap my arm around Harry's waist. After a couple of minutes im fast asleep.