Ch.13

Louis POV-

The interview was good. They asked me a couple questions, a few about my family, which i told the boss an honest story. He understood. He told me when he came out to his parents they didnt accept him at all in any way, but after they realized he wasn't going to change, they finally accepted him. I was surprised when i found out, he too, was like me.

I got the job, thats for sure. Im supposed to start Monday and im looking forwards to it, kind of. I hate to leave Haz alone.

Im walking back to Harry's place and i get an odd feeling. I start walking faster. As i approach the place, its dead quiet. Something's wrong.

I yell and scream his name for what seems like hours, but is only about 10 minutes. I looked everywhere. Where could he be? Maybe i didnt check somewhere... But where? The river. Oh no.

I run. I frantically search the river and my eyes land on a body. Harry's body to be exact. Its pushed up against a fallen tree trunk. I almost am relieved until i realize its his back pushed up against it. He is pale. Lifeless.

Not caring if the river carried me away i take off my shirt and dive in. I reach the side Harry is closer too. I finally get to him.

I drag him out of the water and immediately start giving him mouth to mouth. I took health class and just like my sister, i know how to do it.

I push down on his chest, carefully, 5 times. Then, i go back to mouth to mouth. I pray im not too late. As if an answer to my prayers Harry's eyelids flutter and he coughs.

Thank goodness.

I pick Harry up bridal style. Honestly, it feels like im going to fall backwards and hurt him even more. Harry's much bigger then me, although fit, he is quite heavy. I, on the other hand, am like a mouse compared to him.

I walk back to the little treehouse. Shit. I forgot, the ladder. How even? I dont know how im supposed to get him up it. He is too weak to do it himself. So i heave him onto the second step and step on the first. It goes on like this until we finally reach the top, surprisingly, all in one piece.

I allow Harry to rest, he only rests for about 4 hours. When he wakes up i ask him what happened...