Twenty-eight

Harry's POV-

I woke up with my head pounding and a bright light shining down on me. Where am i?

As I slowly sit up, a sudden pain washes over me from my head to my lower back. What the hell?

I touch my head and i feel a bald spot. No ears. Then touching my lower back, i realized i had no tail either.

I dont know if i should be happy or angry.

I hated the all-too-familiar cement walls that surrounded me. I hated the dirty mattress in the Corner, the bench in the middle of the room, and the rusted sink near the door.

Any outsider would easily mistake it as a prison cell.

I look up and see the annoyingly cheery brunette girl walk into the room i was being kept in.

Eleanor, if i remember her name correctly.

"Harry! Nice to see you again." She says mockingly, "i brought you a Tylenol."

I roll my eyes and grab the glass of water and pill from her.

"Why'd you run away again? Were you afraid we weren't going to find you a new home?" She says with a sarcastic pout.

"Can you just leave?" I ask.

"Oh, no! Not before i get to tell you what we are testing you on next!" She grins.

My eyes widen. Wait, they're testing me again?

"This time we want you to try out being a bunny!"

"Fuck off!" I yell.

"No, but i can fuck you!" She says and pushes me down into the mattress

Memories flood back into my head. I begin to violently shake and i realize im having a panic attack.

I hear voices exchange shouts and then i feel familiar hands pull me onto their lap.

"Sh, Harry, its okay, I've got you." The female voice says soothingly.

I knew by then it was Perrie. The one who, along with her boyfriend, helped me runaway last time.

I nod off into a light slumber.

----

I wake up, again, to one of my least favorite faces- Dr. Truman.

He was the one that made me like this in the first place.

"Well! Im glad your awake! I was just explaining to the surgeons how i wanted your next transformation done." He says with an obvious fake smile.

I begin to shake again.

"Perrie or Zayn! Come calm this kid down. His blood pressure cant be high for this one."

Both the raven haired boy and blonde girl run in.

They had that mischievous look in their eyes again.

They begin to comfort me.

I dont sleep this time, though.

I just ask questions.

"How long have i been here?"

"4 days."

"Why are they doing this to me?"

"Dont know."

"I want out."

They both grin and then nod.

Zayn gets up and closes the door.

"You're going to get out- before they harm you in any way." Perrie explained.

"W-what?"

"We met a boy yesterday. You might've heard of him." Perrie continues, "his name is Louis."

I look up at them.

"Yeah, and a friend of his named
Paul."

I grin.

"Whats the plan?" I ask.