n i n e t e e n

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

"Ano kaya ang magandang motif para sa Acquaintance Party natin?" I ask and eyed him sideways.

But he just stares at me and doesn't mind answering my question. My mouth presses into a thin line.

It takes how many days to organize our School Fest. Everything is ready, School Acquaintance na lang ang kulang.

Two days before the event, and I am here, got stuck with this creep inside the general merchandise shop—buying stuff we need for the party.

I elbow him. "Ano na?"

"It's up to you." He says while eyeing the racks boringly.

Ugh. I hate you.

"Ancy naman!" I cry out as I angrily gape at him. And once again, he just stares at me.

Sheesh. What the hell is that stare for? Competition for how long is the stare?

Why does he always stare? Do I have some dirt on my face? Or I am just that pretty?

Heh. Reality.

"Don't ignore me, dummy! Last week ka pang ganyan." I whine, balling my fists.

Chance only gazes at me, without uttering a word.

I chew my lower lip as I look down. Haven't he heard that I was proclaimed as the 'Drama Queen'? "As I thought, you're really ignoring me." I say silently with a sad tone. "Are you mad of me, Ancy? Did I do something wrong?"

"No." Ancy simply says. "You and I became enemies just last week. I could see that you've completely forgotten about that."

"Ha?" I don't know, but that makes me extremely annoyed. "Chance, you idiot!" I squirm, I don't care if I'm in a supply shop, but I attack Chance—continuously hitting his shoulder with my fist. "Just how childish you are, Ancy!! Stupid Ancy! Dummy Ancy! Ugly Ancyy!!"

"Stop it," Chance catches my hand. I peer at him, the side of his lips is curved up. "You're the one who's being childish here."

"How do you say so?"

"Because you told me that you hate me."

"That's right," I reply in mousy tone. "I hate you, because you called me annoying."

"Ah, okay." He chuckles, reaching my cheek with his palm. "You're not fine calling you annoying, Natsumi?" I only nod. "But that's true, you're annoying."

"Sheesh!" I hiss, glaring at him. "For cheesecake's sake, Chance! I hate you!" I turn my back as I march away from him.

He sighs. "Here we go again."

"Ako na ang bahala sa lahat, Cain." I tell him without looking, "Pero ikaw ang magiging taga-buhat ko." I turn my head to Chance's and playfully stick my tongue at him.

I start finding all the materials inside the store, and Ancy is just behind me. Though we're enemies, he can't simply leave me alone here. And I know that he's not a type of person who leaves someone behind.

"We'll be needing this, and this, and this." I return my looks to Ancy with his poker face. I grin sweetly and then I revert my attention to the stuff we need.