f o r t y

↭ ♡ ↭

∽ m i r a c l e ' s  p e r s p e c t i v e ∽

Three days has passed since the event at the Cain's Hotel is done, and then everything goes normal. We came back with our old student life. We listen with the boring discussion of our teachers.

And I eventually realize that how dull is our lives. But then again, whenever I'm with Den, Clint, Justine, Elli, and Ash, I have thought that living with these people is not a bad idea. The day we laugh and fool together, those are the memories that I want to cherish.

As well as Ancy. I simply glance to him. He's currently with his gang, silently grinning. As usual, Sean, Yaehl, and Kieffer are the noisy people in the group. Seems like Chance notices my stare, but before he can look at me, I have already removed my eyes on him.

And yes, Justine is not on their table. He is in our group, beside Shan. Huh, all I know, Justine is sneakily hitting Shan.

"Ah~ I'm stuffed!" Dennis proclaims with a big smile on his face while patting his tummy.

"As expected. Dennis is a binge eater." Clints says, insulting him.

"What?" Den protests, "The food is really good and I can't stop eating!"

"Heh." I lock my eyes to Ash, "I won't be surprised that Den don't have muscles, only fats." With Ash's practical joke, everyone laughs. Even me, though.

"You, Ash-Ash-chan! Why are you joining our conversation, huh?" Den demands and then pinches her cheeks.

"Ah-Aww! Den! Mashakeett!" Ashley cries, trying to take off his hands.

"Ashley mataba." Den cooes, making an insulting face. "Look at these chubby cheeks, oh. So fluffy~ Fluffy-fluffy~"

"Ah! Let go of me!" Ashley squeals, and with a powerful move, she slaps Dennis on the face.

"Ahh! Itte!" Dennis cries, feeling the sting of Ashley's slap.

Well, I kinda feel sorry for him. I glance at Ash. It worries me because her head is bow down while covering her face with her palms. It also hurts to be pinched on the cheeks.

"Ashley?" Den suddenly calls to her. "Hey, you okay?" With a worried expression, Den reaches for her head. "Ash-Ash? Are you hurt? Does my pinch hurt? Well, your slap hurts, too. But hey, I'm sorry. Gomenne, Ash-Ash-chan?"

Den consoles her by patting her head. "Yosh, yosh. Forgive me, okay, Ash-Ash-chan?"

"Jeez!" Ash hisses in annoyed manner. "So annoying, Dennis!" And then she stands up and starts leaving the place.

"H-Hey! Ashley! I said sorry to you! Why not forgive me already?" For Dennis, guilt is haunting him and chases Ashley.

I chuckle, "They're cute."

"You think, Nat?" Clint questions me.

I purse my lips, "Why? Are they not?"

"Well, of course they are. They're cute being friends, aren't they?"

I only nod. I don't know why did Clint emphasize the word 'friends'.

As we continue eating, the whole canteen break loose when a little girl shouts, saying: "Ate Natsumi!"

Napatingin ako kung nasaan siya. Airelle is dashing to me and then pounded me a hug.

"Airelle." I smile as I return the hug with surprise.