The reply (chapter 2 )

I clicked on the link and it took me to this page that said how many views and subs you need.

I found a contact email and asked if we could do a collab sometime.

TIME SKIP

After waiting a week i got an email form Straub!

I clicked on the email and I screenshot it multiple times.

To Sarah,

Hey, I checked out your channel, you seem cool and your an Aussie so that's awesome! I'm on a pretty tight schedule right now but I will contact you when I can.

From Straub <3.

My eyes widened as I read the last sentence of Straub's email. I jumped up off my chair and squealed.

I then calmed down and started to reply.

To Straub ,

Thank you so much I'm looking forward to meeting you! you have gave me great tips for my channel thank you so much can't wait !

From Sarah <3.

After replying I shut down my iMac and went to bed but I couldn't sleep all I could think about was the email!

"Beep" "beep" "beep". I quickly got up and turned my alarm off. I ran into the shower as quick as I could.

After my shower I got dressed and put some light make up on then I ran down stairs and made a coffee for the trip to my office.

I ran to my car trying not to spill my coffee.

When I arrived at my office I had to quickly get my desk organised because my client is coming in with some information about his case.

I heard a knock on the door a few mins later. I was ready.

I opened the door and let my client in.

He sat down and we talked for about two hours.

I had all the information I needed so we shook hands then he walked out.

I got all of my stuff then went home. I could have worked in my office but I find it comfier in my home.

I finally got home and put my work next to my computer. I walked down stairs and poured some sultana bran.

After eating I went upstairs and worked on the case for about four hours at that point I was exhausted.

I got on my computer then recorded a mini game with my friend Lilly, she lives in my old town but we are still close friends.

I edited the video and then rendered and uploaded it to youtube.

I then walked down the stairs into my kitchen and made a chicken salad.

After eating and washing up I walked upstairs and jumped into bed.

TIME SKIP

After waiting about three weeks i got an email from Straub:

To Sarah,

Sorry I took so long to reply like I said pretty tight schedule. but I have plenty of space now so maybe we can do a collab tomorrow afternoon?

Here is my info for team speak and Skype: ( blah blah blah ).

From Straub <3.

My jaw dropped to the ground. I quickly reply to Straub:

To Straub,

Hey, yea awesome! so when I get an email from you we can start?

From Sarah <3.

To Sarah,

Yea sounds good!

From Straub <3.

I got out of my chair and did a little dance while clapping.

I ran down stairs and had some leftover chicken salad then had a shower and brushed my teeth.

I got all of my case info and got in my car.

Yep it's court day!

--------------------------------------------

Hello :)

Thank you for reading I don't really have a schedule for writing this but gonna try do at least a chapter a day.

Don't forget to give me some tips in the comments please!

--------------------------------------------